Reviews for Dead Men Tell No Tales
ukfan101 chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
great story..glad I found it.
Colby's girl chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
Well worth the wait. I know what you mean about the season finale. I was a little off after that myself! I hope to hear from you sooner ... I can't wait to find out what Sam has comes up with to get Dean out of this mess. Thanks
apieceofcake chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
I know I'm evil but i love reading Dean like this, throwing up on Sam included..LOL! ;-)

Glad to see this update, thanks!
smee13 chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
holy crap! your story is awesome please please please tell me that that wasnt the end. it just cant be. another chapter or two please?
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 5 . 5/19/2008
ARGH! I just devoured all of the first five chapters and then got to the evil cliffy... This has been a great story so far and I cannot wait to read more.
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
Excellent! Scarry demon eyes for Dean to see, it's amazing that Dean's tomcat can't be supressed by voodoo magic. Hmm, what could be troubling Sam about the ritual, virgin blood sacrifice?

Can't wait to see where this goes!
irismay42 chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
“You do realize this isn’t my first day as your big brother, right?” Heh heh heh... very Dean!

Great cliffie! Where the hell has Dean wandered off to? Just what Sam needs when he's on a schedule!

The section where Dean was having hallucinations where Sam was possessed was really well done - and very disturbing. Pity Sharon couldn't come up with something to reverse the spell... But then you'd have no story would you?
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
OOHH MYY GAWD!

HUn you are just way too awesome, ya know that!

wow, this is such an awesome chappie hun, thanks o much for the oober amazing update, god damn your one talented mass of ten kinds of awesome goodness hun

x

loved the cliffie!

heather03nmg chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
I am so so so so so sorry for not reviewing earlier. *hangs head in shame*

I am a bad person.

I am thoroughly enjoying the story. Pirate talk and curses, I love it.

This chapter made my heart happy...though I deserve no happiness since I'm a terrible person.

“Not yet,” Dean snarled. “Leave me alone.” He watched warily when Sam got up and stalked to the bathroom. He heard water running and moments later Sam emerged with a washcloth in his hands. When his little brother bent close to place the cool cloth on his forehead, the black eyes were gone leaving only concerned hazel in their place.

He melted into the mattress, finally losing the battle to conquer his own body. There was no way he could move now. It didn’t really matter because what he thought he’d seen and heard wasn’t Sam. Sam was not possessed by a demon, not that he’d really believed that anyway. Dean’s head nodded bonelessly and he succumbed to the lure of darkness.

*Big sigh* Sleepy Dean and protective Sammy. You're the best!

Triple batch of chocolate-chip kiss cookies for you. Update soon!
Muffy Morrigan chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
I know I've said it before, but this story keeps getting better and better!

This made me wish I still had my herb shop:She insisted on smelling your breath. She swore she could tell what was in the potion you drank by scent alone.” (Oh, yeah, it's a great way to get an idea of what's going on and with Dean *sighs*) And then...“Patchouli and lace?” he offered finally. He raised an eyebrow and frowned slightly. “Did I kiss her?” (I'm not a patchouli and lace girl, I avoid all lace...But for Dean...)

I I love how the story is full of humor and angst, very much like the show-a perfect blend

Five Impalas with two Sabbath and one Motorhead albums
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
Shit! where'd he go? must read more!
princess peanut chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
Loved the having to smell his breath bit. And of course Dean would turn it into kiss, dying or not. That was real good. I like the way you had Dean 'see' Sam as possesed. I would think that if he was messed up enough, Dean would probably have flash backs of that. Good addition.

Again, another great chapter. I enjoy your stories so much, I'm constantly looking for updates, so I was so happy to see this one today. Hope life gets a little less busy for ya!
lostatc chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
Great update and don't worry about it taking time...life gets in the way for us all. I do love this story so I'm looking forward to what's coming next.
Ash8 chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
\O/ Update. That was great. Can't wait to find out what Sam read. But where's Dean? Look forward to more. :)
apieceofcake chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
Lovely update!

And the ending..Oh noes! Not looking good, Dean's gone and time is running out...
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »