Reviews for Complications in the Life of a Mop Girl
Hope1000 chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
I just finished watching the TV show Mop Girl today. I was not satisfied with the ending and was glad to see that someone decided to write about the show. Please update soon!
Veronica Marie chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
I love the story so far. I'm trying to add it to my alerts, but seems to be having problems at the moment. Keep going!
Emerald-eclipse chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
first Mop Girl fanfic I found ! yey ! I hope you'll update soon.

I love Mop girl ( I've just finished watching the drama today)

I like what you've written so far. I've always wondered what would happen if somebody was with Momoko while she was time-shifting .

MomoxSho rules XD
storytellergirl chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
ooh, fabulous chapter! i did actually read it when you updated a while back, but this was the first chance i've had to say so. i find it quite amusing that poor shoutarou has gone back in time this go around, it'll definitely be fun to see how the poor fellow acts as a result. and the last sentence - definitely my favorite. i love how you insert just the right amount of humor and seriousness into everything. i shall patiently wait for the next update, and maybe get around to finishing up watching the last episodes too
gurjhime chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
ha, i love this story :D

i always wanted something like this to happen in the actual show, where otomo would go back with her !

its so brilliant, and i love higashi's all-knowing smile!

please do continue, i finished the show a week ago, it was hilarious and you do an excellent job of writing the characters aexactly as they are :)
ch0p chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
hehe what a coincidence you also happen to write for the Mop Girl fandom! I find it a shame that Mop Girl doesn't get the attention that it deserves. C'mon people: Momo Shoutarou time-traveling-hijinks to save lives Pure Win! Anyway you have a really intriguing story going on here and sadly this will probably be the closest to a sequel I can get for Mop Girl. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
hi chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
really good. update soon!
Sassy-Chan chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Another really good chapter! Not that I expected anything less from you, but after reading the last one, I just had to go and watch the entire series. It took me a full week, but it's every bit as great as you claimed. I loved it. Another series that you've introduced me to!

Really great chapter. This story is getting interesting. Update quickly, please!
zodiac dragonHatori chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Oh, nice twist! I always wondered what would happen had Otomo learned of her ability. Gah, I really hope that you'll update this soon. Definitely interesting, and a nice take on how Momoko might be feeling after her one failed rescue attempt.

Also, could you pm me where to find the episodes? I've tried veoh, but they've all been taken off, and I used to just use the Timlesub site directly, but it seems that they're changing things around? I'd appreciate it. )
storytellergirl chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Ahem. I've already told you that I'm ever so glad you decided to write a Mop Girl story - you seriously get extra brownie points for being the first, and at the moment, the one and only. The story is off to a fabulous start, which means it'll only get better from here on out. -NODS- And seriously, the show is amazing. I'm addicted to it and can't wait until the next subtitled episode comes out ... otherwise I'll have to actually try and learn Japanese, and given I just got the hang of Spanish, that would be far too hard to do. So I'll just stick with fanfiction and this story to get over my craving for the show.
Northlight chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I just started watching "Mop Girl," and searched for fic without any real hope of finding anything. You have no idea how delighted I was to find your fic! Poor Momoko really is being worn down by the responsibility and trauma of trying-and sometimes failing-to save lives, isn't she?

I'm guessing that Shoutarou will be coming back in time with her, this time around. I'm looking forward to seeing how he deals with such a crazy, impossible situation. Even though Shoutarou can be a real jerk towards Momoko sometimes, I hope that having him around will help ease Momoko's burden.

An interesting story all around. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
hi chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
really good update soon
Blue Drgnfly chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Oh my god! What are the odds?

I just discovered this show on an Asian drama site and instantly loved it. Then, I check you're page for updates and you're writing a Mop Girl fanfic!

One of my favorite fanfiction authors writing a Mop Girl story! YAY!

Loved it. Definitely looking forward to the next installment!
JinMao4ever chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
dont know this series but you did a good job with it. i love shoutarou already. update soon!
Sassy-Chan chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I don't know anything about this series, but when I saw that you were the writer, I had to read it anyway. You're my favorite author and I love everything you write.

This was really interesting anyway though. I like Momoko, and I can't wait to see how you bring her and Shoutarou together. I like how they're already flirting and how he's already looking after her. I don't see how the murder is going to hit close to home yet, but maybe it's Shoutarou? Hope not. Anyway, interesting plot. Update soon please!