Reviews for Rebirth
Fictatious chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
This is a good fic, but I had to copy it and drop it into Word because the centering was just too annoying, I couldn't read it like that. I'm really not sure why you've centered it, since it's prose, it really detracts from the writing.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
A very realistic view of light and dark.
Kitty Amani chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
That's how i always pictured the relationship between Ryou and Bakura to come about. Totally awesome!
Mishieftress chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Wow.. This was actually quite good.. O.o Really brings up aspects of Bakura and Ryous "relationship". Love it.
Stirling Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
That was absolutely beautiful, I think that you have portried both Ryou and Bakura's personalities accurately. I don't know exactly what you're asking for at the end though, if it's what really happened in the anime, the last time that Bakura and Ryou actually have a conversation is when Bakura takes over Ryou in a church, other than that, its Bakura doing what he wants and plunging the world into eternal darkness and then when the Pharoah finally saves the day (it seriously takes him about 20 episodes to do so), Bakura is destroyed and Ryou is free of him. I really don't think that the anime gives a clear view to whether or not Ryou was pleased by this, its really sad and it's a terrible ending, I like yours a trillion and ten times better! If that's not what you were looking for then I'm really sorry, you're free to reask in a different way if you'd like, maybe then I'd understand lol!