Reviews for Shattered Mirror
fuwacchi chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Wow. This was amazingly written, but I didn't think it was confusing at all (like what a few other reviews had said). o.o; Okay, I was confused at first about the blue eyes because I knew it was Fuji, but half-way through the fic I got the hint. xD

It's been a long while since I've read a story that could get me feeling down, not in a bad way, of course. :P Thanks for the good read!
darkrocklove chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This was so nice and sad at the same time, it was a bit confusing but I do not know if I am right about both of them were killed and Ryoma did not know he was dead..or something like that..and in the end Fuji opened his eyes to see he was really dead just like Fuji but was stuck in the living world because of his refusal to let go.

And I could be way off on that as well. lol

Thanks for the lovely story, love the type of stories that makes me think. and sometimes confuse me.
Bankotsu's Sexy Bunny Girl chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
i ... am ... confused very confused ... good story just hard to understand i dont really get it
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
okay? fuji commited suicide? maybe? confused? yes!
felinerx chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
That confused me a bit, not saying that it was bad or anything...
Nicole chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Sigh, very sad. Reminds me slightly of the sixth sense.
HirumaS chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I am very very very... very.. very confused...

the ending confused me so much I cant even get it... is it supposed to be confusing or am I stupid?
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Yeah.. I know there was an accident and I know it involved Ryoma and Fuji. But I don't really understand which of them died, or was it both? And I don't understand who the old man was.
xdarkbeforedawn chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
wow, its realy deep... and the descriptions are great..

sugoi!

but it was kinda confusing too... i was halfway thru before i realized that fuji DIED, not dumped him or sumthing...
Sweet Obsidian Rain chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
...-speechless-

YOU SHOULD SO TOTALLY WRITE MORE THRILL. xD I'm serious. This was so not what I expected; this was way better.

I liked the emotions packed in it. I thought it might have been a bit rushed (just a little), but the mood and everything else covered it, so I think you did an awesome job.

I should be doing my homework, but I just -had- to read this. I knew you wouldn't disappoint me

Thank you!

-R
abhorsen3 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
This was really sad but so good!

It made me almost feel Ryomas pain, I just wanted to hug him!

I hope your planning on writig more thrill pair stories, I know I'd love to read more_
NDebN chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Hiya,

It was great I even love it more now then when I beta read it XD Anyway I look forward to more FujiRyo XP just kidding I like your AtoRyo fics a lot XD
yingyingyang chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Spooky...very spooky. I liked the ending of it. The scene with Momshiro confused me a bit, though.
reckless-rage chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
...That was deep. It really was. But it was pretty good. Syuu-chan died? Seriously? Or did I miss something?
Silva-forest chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
wow sugoi XD! It was wonderful, I loved it, the angst the sadness, the confussion, the understanding, everything, the whole package was great XD! I've added it to my C2 community, it's just took good not to do so .!