Reviews for Mothers Do Know Best
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Lol Lenore is so funny
Previously-FTS chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
OMGOMGOMG!

i really loves this fic! lenore is so witty! so, cagalli slept with athrun eh? haha
TheRedSin chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
AHAHAHAHAH! Just had a good laugh at this! xDD
zalathha chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
lol yes lenore got them xD
oh lala chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Oh Lenore! :)) Mom really does knows best :)
FushionAC chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Yes Banzai Lenore! You got them!XD...Love it.

isn't it obvious when Cagalli said : "Athrun? Have you seen our sugar jar? I've been looking for it since last week.". the sugar jar was Theirs not Cagalli's or Athrun

You should make sequel for another Tricky Lenore!
justicederu chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
You are awesome. You ended this perfectly and I literally laughed my head off! Lenore got him! I hope you make a sequel or something, perhaps about Patrick meeting Cagalli. You are a very good writer! ;)
raine chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This was so funny! I recently got hooked on Gundam Seed fanfiction and came upon this fic. Really loved it. Lenore is a genius!
cutie66 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Gosh..

Lenore is very clever.

Can u make a sequel of this?

I totally love your story.

it's so cute.
malauki chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
lol...lenore is so smart..i never thought of tatO_O

i should try that with meh cousin...

good fic btw!(i mean greatly AWESOME!)
Submachine Error chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
lol that was funny and cute X3
cagallisupporter chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Hahahahaha...I love this story, and I like your style so much. I think you are so creative and funny. I wish you can write more of the stories about Cagalli, but it doesn't has to be with athrun. I read some story about cagalli and shin, yzak, etc... they are so good.

I think you are a very smart person, so you must have some weird idea to make the story interesting.( I hate something so typical such as school etc...) You have so many idea which I admire so much. I wish I can have so much idea just like you do, and I love how you deal with "athrun must die" When are you going to update? I have waiting and checking everyday.

I just love the way you describe things and all of your crazy ideas. I never knew what will happen next, so I am so anxious to find out what is the next?

would you please update soon?

Please...
kuku chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
HAHAHAHA

siole ticks are the best of all
cottongreentea chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
OH! AHAHAHHAHAH! That was a good one!
AsuCaga01 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008