Reviews for From Outlaw to Brother
Mideila chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Good, but too short. )) If there is something I have great screens of this moment in the film. )
Easionia During chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
So sweet!
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Aww this was cute! :-) its something I would have loved to have seen in the movie. These two's bromance was adorable.
Corvid Angel chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Nicely done! Keep writing!
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Please make a prequel...or a sequel, no matter what, please write another story

Thank you for a great story. Love the brotherhood between Robin and Will and there is not enough stories about those two boys Write more please and keep up the good work!
Ani101 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
oh so cute! i've been looking for something like this, some real brother stuff between Will and Robin...thank you!
FoxxFlame chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Another chapter would be an amazing thing. I don't know when you'll get this, or even if you will read it, but i love it so very much. Another chapter would be most welcome. Maybe not a prequel, but about what happens afterwards. Please?
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Love the one-shot. :)
faith bonksie chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
aw I love it!

So cute!

please consider adding onto this! I would definately read it!
Luv2FigureSkate8 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I Loved IT!
The Obsidian Ink chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Yeah! you should so write another chapter, its awesome.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Aww super cute! I love brotherly-love fan fics, they make my life Great story, I saw this movie this afternoon actually and forgot how wonderful it was! Great job!
GalitMirav chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I really love father/son and brother stories. That latter is part of the reason Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves is one of my favorite movies. There's just something about male bonding that just affects me. I'm always looking for Will-centric fics. This was really good. Keep it up!