Reviews for Links
SP777 chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
Personally I'd like to see you make a one shot out #48... :-)
sliro chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
Aww this is beautiful
fairytailasaurus chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
THAT LAST ONE NO.
Aubrey chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
no. 50 literally made me cry. this is absolutely amazing!
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I think I like the "change" and "power" lines the best.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Short but sweet snippets. I liked it!
The Cake Genius chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This was a lovely piece; very nicely written. :)
ChairoftheBored chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Just aawwwww!
Maara Annika chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I admire your skill to tell wonderful story using only fifty sentences.
Nanci'sNeko chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
That was cool/cute/kinda sad/funny. Something really funny is that I read #37 4:30am : )
RippedIntoPieces chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
The last one made me choke up a little, it's probably my favourite out of all them.

Great use of the 50 sentence challenge, I still am unaware as to where you find them, someone will eventually have to tell me, I wanna have a go, but I doubt it'll be even close to as good as yours.

Added to Favourites

RippedIntoPieces
LookingForMeaning chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
... You really made L out to be quite the little pervert in this one, didn't you? I read the Code Geass one too! I like them both, though I don't understand number 27) Hide. I don't know if I'm a just an idiot, or if it legitimately makes sense. Either way, one of these sound fun! Maybe I'll try it when I'm bored (like that'll take long)
standingcorrected chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
34) Sing

The best thing about Misa singing loudly late at night to some trashy J-Pop song is that it drowns out of the creaking springs of their bed.

Priceless. SO PRICELESS, I TELL YOU.

and the last one nearly made ME cry. Way to end a with a bang.
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
love it!
BeyondBirthday'sBestie chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Everything in this drabble was complete at the very end. Wow...I am literally in shock. amazing. Perfect...god, I am in love with this fanfic...so sweet; bittersweet! :) amazing as always