Reviews for What She Sees
Theodore Hawkwood chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Beautiful, definitely a beautifully written tale.

I too am a member on NFA as well and happened upon your series of stories via finding your username on the website.
books-n-cookies chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
That was such a nice story! I liked how she was still watching them, even after they had died. Wonderful story!
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
That was completely and utterly beautiful. Simple enough and yet still as complex as it needed to be. I don't think I've read a better memorial fic, adn that's saying something. You did a marvellous job, it's gorgeous, and so totally fitting of Kate's perception and caring nature. And thank you for giving the team's background grief, as they sort-of leave it out in the series. Write again soon!

Balou chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
A very nice describtion of the feelings and emotions of the team members. In my opintion you use the word "She" a lot. Otherwise it is a very nice story!
Doctor Addison Montgomery chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Aww, this was lovely. Beautifully written. I loved it!

The last line was great!

Well done! ] Xx

*adds to faves*
acciosilverdoe chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Wow I really, really, really liked that. Well, I like all Kate fics it's kind of a set rule but that was different b/c I don't usually like dead Kate fics, but I liked this.

"She knows Ziva is frightening to Tony. She’s seen her threaten him with a paperclip and a spoon." - Loved that. Such a great line (well two lines.)

~Beth x
Raviolissima chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
That was great.

I am not one of Kate's greatest fan, but I still love how you describe her feelings, and I find this story moving and really nice !
campbellk2 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Wow, this was so touching!
dolphinsiren77 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
OH... that's incredible sad and amazing good at the same time... You did a deep dive in their emotions... very well written.

Mrs.Scott323 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Beautiful, simply beautiful.

I haven't seen that many season 1 and 2 epi's but in the ones I've seen I really liked Kate :)
AttheSwamp chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
That was really, really good and very different from your usual fics. You should write more stories like that. It was so clever and also gave an extra insight in to the other characters. It was sad as well though because you can just image the people we have lost from this earth looking down on us and watching us and wishing they could tell us that they still care and watch - just as we are alive and doing exactly the same thing - wishing we could tell them that we miss them and think of them.

Par Excellence Toodles :)
elflordsmistress chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
this touched on everyone very nicely

i think particularly like the part about abby

nice work:)

aserene chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
that was beautiful! I really really liked it!