Reviews for Family Ties
Wolftrails chapter 1 . 7/23
Excellent story, looking forward to more!
SilverGoldo chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Man this one has such good potential. I don't suppose this review will suddenly help you pick up your muse to continue the story? *gives a hopeful smile*
Tarix chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Wow, seriously good stuff
Bloodystorm chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Shame it's been so long any chance of you coming back?
Harry Morgan Le Fay chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Great story. I am in doubt if James and Lily remains in the future, or Harry, Sirius and Hestia go to the past with Harry's parents. Would be two major decisions.
kyoshi711 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
This is a really good story. Too bad you can't get off your lazy ass and finish it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Sooooo… basically when they go back to their own time, James and lily need to kill a bunch of people to save a whole load more others? I get it now.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This is bloody brilliant.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
*sob* Why?! Why hasn't this been updated?! It has so much potential! The premise is unique and wonderful! I've seen manipulative-Dumbledore, idiot-Ministry, good-Madame Bones and James-and-Lily-go-to-the-future all before. But never have I seen it all mashed into one. This is excellent! I wish it were continued, though there is little hope by now.
lipasnape chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Good show.
Wish you continued to explain Pussy!Sirius.
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I love this version of Harry and hope you return to your stories some day.
Garbouw Deark chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Also a pretty awesome story! And you say Ch 10 of VI is about halfway done? I will believe it when I see it.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
hmmm, interesting. not long enough to hate you for not continuing this, but certainly irritating. please continue all stories.
kits-hold-their-tears chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
. . . .Woah lots of info. Well now I understand why he is hating on Dumbly so much. But Harry had a order of merlin right? I thought only the ministry could give those out. So why does Harry 'bad boy' potter have one? I love this btw! Nice work! Till next time!
red neo ranger chapter 1 . 1/6/2012