Reviews for Family Ties
Sooooo… basically when they go back to their own time, James and lily need to kill a bunch of people to save a whole load more others? I get it now.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 3/16
This is bloody brilliant.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 3/6
*sob* Why?! Why hasn't this been updated?! It has so much potential! The premise is unique and wonderful! I've seen manipulative-Dumbledore, idiot-Ministry, good-Madame Bones and James-and-Lily-go-to-the-future all before. But never have I seen it all mashed into one. This is excellent! I wish it were continued, though there is little hope by now.
lipasnape chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Good show.
Wish you continued to explain Pussy!Sirius.
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I love this version of Harry and hope you return to your stories some day.
Garbouw Deark chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Also a pretty awesome story! And you say Ch 10 of VI is about halfway done? I will believe it when I see it.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
hmmm, interesting. not long enough to hate you for not continuing this, but certainly irritating. please continue all stories.
kits-hold-their-tears chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
. . . .Woah lots of info. Well now I understand why he is hating on Dumbly so much. But Harry had a order of merlin right? I thought only the ministry could give those out. So why does Harry 'bad boy' potter have one? I love this btw! Nice work! Till next time!
red neo ranger chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
loved it keep it up
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Look, I know it's been nearly four years, but please update this, it's too good not to.
FezzesRcoolBowties2 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
What the fuck! You have to finish this story! You just gotta, it's fucking brilliant!
miner249er chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
your writing is great please post something again
rajvir chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
an awesome prolouge its to bad that this story is abandoned
xavierp chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Thoroughly enjoyable. Why did you stop?
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.