Reviews for The Fuuma chronicals
yasser chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
isnt naruto's farther called minato
PeinVPuppy chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Naruto's dad's name is Minato but good story
the shadow overlord279 chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
try not going so fast and u should lable dis 'naruharem' cause u made it so naruto will have more than sasame
chm01 chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
okay you,re ally,seriously,desperately need a beta reader
SethFC chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Hey this is a good fic please continue it i will continue to review and read it.

Now on for this chapters review well its good abit rushed and abit short but still good grammar and spelling are fine the characters are in character *mostly* and in general i enjoyed reading it.
Isun Alor chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
This is a good story Naruto and Sasame is a great idea I hope you continue this story. But I really do not think Sakura deserved anyone from the way she was acting.
scione chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
lol i love the pairing nice little fic you got here 57 kids you say how is that even humanly posabel keep up the fine job.
chm01 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
well aside from the bashing, and some grammar issues, it looks good. and finally I AM ONE OF THE FEW THAT ACTUALLY WRITES NARUTO/SASAME! (don't believe me, look for a story called the next sanin 3, for starters), anyways sorry for the rant but everyone sems to forget the detail. as for the story i think you're rushing it, slow down a little, and i hope the story develops diffently and you go beyond substituing Sakura with sasame
Crimson Lion chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
got one suggestion separate the speakers when talking but other than that it has the possiblilty to be a great fic
Hakkyou no Yami chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
at last and i mean at last someone put a story with this pairing this is the first time i've seen it and i can't wait for the next chapter it seems really good.