Reviews for Out of the Grey
GrinningCat chapter 1 . 7/24
Nicely written. Humour, romance and hard truths - the best combination.
Barbera Stevens chapter 1 . 2/5
I really enjoyed this story. I liked how you used a statement that he made from the very beginning to explain why he survived. I always love when details tie things together neatly, and you did a wonderful job with the flashback scene. I felt that the characters were portrayed in character, and their actions made sense. However, even though Hermione enjoys puzzles, I would not expect her to care so much about Snape's death, but I suppose that is the point!
anono chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
very nice, at 1st I thought the Title was a reference to Romeo and Juliet ('You speak by the Book' when they're flirting) but this story is more friendship based
Peachy Roses chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Haha, aww, I'd have mushy peas with Severus any day. Lovely story!
Montara chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
He can be so..so..I don't have words! She's the one that will bring the food and he can't share his whiskey? Lol :))) Thanks.
RemiccoLim chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Oh...:) Indescribably good. Just beautiful. I expect you've read enough of my reviews to understand what I'm getting on here. :) Thank you. :D
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Yay for Hermione... but poor Severus, though. You have a marvellous Minerva here. Thank you for a lovely tale.
UltraAmbiguousID chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Argh! Again, I want so much more. You truly have a talent. The touch of humor was just right - not too much to become absurdly fluffy. Thank you for sharing.
Ebony and Bronz chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Hehe, brilliant story. I loved it. :)
OnothingO chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I love this. It's awesome.
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Oh, that was too cute. :)
LachesisBenton chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
the occasional visit to Madam Frannie's House of Frivolous Frolics - this has me laughing so hard!

Well done :-)
Deritine chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Ooh- nice bringing Binns in. A great touch. And a great short ficlet.
Qualia Des chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Cute story! :)
Jonesing chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
That was excellent- lovely piece!