Reviews for Never Too Late
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
I want more of this story.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
GOD these stories give me HOPE and I don't know how I feel about that.
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Very, very sweet. Thank you for sharing!
meg527 chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Oh, I like this! Thank you!
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Beautiful. Amazing.
SpiritOfAdventure chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
this story is so beautiful and sweet. I only approve of Severus/Hermione when it's too well written to ignore, and let me tell you, this is absolutely too well written to ignore. I also like how you chose an unexpected but very appropriate soul mate for Ron.

the characterization is very accurate, I think, but especially for Severus.

and the ending, with Hortensia and Solomon? so adorable. I'm glad Hermione got her wish and was able to negotiate a second chance for her and Severus (like anyone doubted she wouldn't be able to win that argument!). the bit about him knowing it was an important choice, and then Hortensia saying that thing about promising never to be late again, and it clicking into place? so cute I might explode.

thanks for writing this.
jensteed chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Awwww that was so sweet and adorable :D
I had no doubt Hermione could out-argue a Higher Authority and the ending was perfect.
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I read this every year. It's sweet, it's clever and the epilogue is too precious.
whiteneckedcrow chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
This is one of my favorite fics of all time.
ChristinaFay chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Wonderful story, especially nice to know that he never looked back again! )
Moonchild1212 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
WOW! THAT was AWESOME! Thank you so much for writing. My only wish would that this would be a full length fic. You Rock!
Archiewinner chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
AWESOME EPILOGUE! 3 It seems Hermione got her wish, after all.
Vanimiel chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I like it very much, the story is clever and heartwarming after that horrible last book.
Sendryl chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I have loved this story for YEARS, but for some reason have never written you about it.
It's just... It's the perfect ending to the books. Nothing has to change in canon, but they end up getting another life to spend together.
I love your stories so much, both the SS/HG and the Labyrinth ones, but this one is my favorite.
I'd love to see a good story written about Solomon and Hortensia, but then I'm reminded that they exist as Severus and Hermione, and all I have to do is read SS/HG to find them.
...
I'd still love to see another story with them in it.
Thank you for creating something that makes me unbearably happy on my bad days.
Sendryl