Reviews for Never Too Late
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh, too cute. I love the premise and Hermione's pragmatism. Wonderful story :)
Espied7 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Fantastic, balanced view of the characters, and I love the epilogue! If only jkr hadn't felt the need to put by and re together in the end...
Crimzon Thorn chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
That was sweet. I especially liked the ending. You should have continued though. It would have been interesting if you placed scenes of their reincarnated lives.
RemiccoLim chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I love this story, its so creative, original, touching, and generally just beautiful and awesome. Thank you for having written such a absolutely perfect story. :)
Severus Snape's Beloved chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This is BEAUTIFUL.

I am so glad to have had the fortune of reading it.

You are a fabulous writer.

-Severus Snape's Beloved
gakuhaitsu chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Wow. Really. That was... just so, so tender and sweet. Loved the characterizations of Snape, and his describing of watching over Hermione throughout all those years. And the epilogue, oh the epilogue. Just loved it. His choice between his initial (or previous life's) attraction to Lily, and how his soul remembers Hermione's promise to him. Lovely.
pen237 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
This is so thought-out and neat. A great read, a pleasure! Thank you.
snape37 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
grat story loved it thanks for getting them together in the end
stgulik chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
What a good story. I know they'll be great friends this time around.
bookivore chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I suspect that pretty Amanda might actually BE a muggle this life. If she is the reincarnation of Lily, she probably learned a lot of bad habits from Dumbledore & James & being a Gryffindor. Much has been made of her discarding Snape, but there is also the issue of entrusting her baby's life to Pettigrew because it would be such a good prank - and not letting anyone else know. Having a child is 90% protecting them from the worst that might happen, she should have known better about twelve different ways.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Really great story.. absolutely wonderful
cabepfir chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I'm glad someone linked back to this fic from the current exchange sign up post. It's a wonderful Post-DH story - loved the part about Hermione having a talk with Lily and with Dumbledore - and the reenactment of their childhood. I, too, am sure they would have been great childhood friends.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
great story.. nice concept
Knitchick chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
That was a wonderful story! Loved it.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/27/2011