Reviews for Welcome to Hell
Ology chapter 1 . 9/6
Great story
O_O well... That was... Good? Awful, possibly needing more story, but awful enough that I'm not sure I'd want to see more... Good job. :3
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 3/17
A very interesting take on the story. Origina. Well done.
InsaneRedness chapter 1 . 2/8
Ohmygosh, this is just an incredible start, I'll be waiting impatiently for the rest of it :)
I was curious about the description it reminded me of the mortal instruments, I'm not disappointed!
Good luck for writting the next chapters !
anaraz chapter 1 . 1/13
very original.
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I predict a very antagonistic marriage.
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Would be interesting if you continued this...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
According to tvtropes. org: "The character was explicitly designed to essentially be Satan as an irresistibly alluring rock star. Boy, did they ever nail that one."

So she was damned either way... (Well, it's not like fairy tales usually have good endings.)
arcangeldjr chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Ooh, rather dark and tasty. Food for my fantasies, definitely. Well-written short.
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
*dies from the awesome* That was amazing! One of the best Labyrinth fics ever!
FeyFaerie chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Sarah doesn't have brown eyes...and whaaaaat? You certainly made Jareth evil! :D
Argott chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oooh...I loved it! In such a short amount of time you established characterization for a routinely under-developed character (and how!) and hinted at a much wider world beyond the Labyrinth. It was great! I even liked how it stopped before Sarah had a chance to react. This was perfect in its terseness.
Meus Obsequium chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
All of your stories are delightful (I'm having a wonderful night reading through all my favorite pairings), but this one is SPECTACULAR. I love Paradise Lost, and there is an aspect of the Devil that you manages to impart on Jareth quite easily. This was beautiful; while I would love to read more, your one shots are complete on their own.
zoe alice chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Well, that was dark and scary and evil. Which means you've pinned Jareth.