Reviews for Welcome to Hell
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Would be interesting if you continued this...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
According to tvtropes. org: "The character was explicitly designed to essentially be Satan as an irresistibly alluring rock star. Boy, did they ever nail that one."

So she was damned either way... (Well, it's not like fairy tales usually have good endings.)
arcangeldjr chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Ooh, rather dark and tasty. Food for my fantasies, definitely. Well-written short.
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
*dies from the awesome* That was amazing! One of the best Labyrinth fics ever!
FeyFaerie chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Sarah doesn't have brown eyes...and whaaaaat? You certainly made Jareth evil! :D
Argott chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oooh...I loved it! In such a short amount of time you established characterization for a routinely under-developed character (and how!) and hinted at a much wider world beyond the Labyrinth. It was great! I even liked how it stopped before Sarah had a chance to react. This was perfect in its terseness.
Meus Obsequium chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
All of your stories are delightful (I'm having a wonderful night reading through all my favorite pairings), but this one is SPECTACULAR. I love Paradise Lost, and there is an aspect of the Devil that you manages to impart on Jareth quite easily. This was beautiful; while I would love to read more, your one shots are complete on their own.
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Well, that was dark and scary and evil. Which means you've pinned Jareth.
bbb136 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I thought this was really well written, I liked how you wrote Jareth, he was very convincing.
lauran chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
interesting beginning, I hope you continue it
Phoenixzsar chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Wow, welcome to hell, huh? I would so love to read what that would be like. I am afraid that you seemed to have opened a can of worms here. Where did he come from? how does Hoggle know about the Labyrinth? hell? This Jareth seems darker and I likey. :) You are incredibly talented and I hope continue your wonderful stories!
purrfus chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Deliciously twisted.
fearmelovemex chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Oh wow. One of the best stories I've stumbled across. You have Jareth perfectly down, I heard his voice in my head.
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Ohhhhhhh.

How can I rave this? A brilliant piece of work in such a short space. I bow before my superior.

VFA