Reviews for Welcome to Hell
Stalianha chapter 1 . 6/27
My, I love this story. A darker tale, but still true to characterization. I know there is little to no chance for a sequel, but just Sarah's reaction upon awakening would be priceless.
Anyway, very good little piece. You know how to create an atmosphere.
WhenasInSilks chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Dunh dunh DUNH. Oh evil Jareth. Why you gotta evil?

Love the idea of Labyrinth as parasite
Ology chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
O_O well... That was... Good? Awful, possibly needing more story, but awful enough that I'm not sure I'd want to see more... Good job. :3
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
A very interesting take on the story. Origina. Well done.
InsaneRedness chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Ohmygosh, this is just an incredible start, I'll be waiting impatiently for the rest of it :)
I was curious about the description it reminded me of the mortal instruments, I'm not disappointed!
Good luck for writting the next chapters !
anaraz chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
very original.
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I predict a very antagonistic marriage.
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Would be interesting if you continued this...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
According to tvtropes. org: "The character was explicitly designed to essentially be Satan as an irresistibly alluring rock star. Boy, did they ever nail that one."

So she was damned either way... (Well, it's not like fairy tales usually have good endings.)
arcangeldjr chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Ooh, rather dark and tasty. Food for my fantasies, definitely. Well-written short.
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
*dies from the awesome* That was amazing! One of the best Labyrinth fics ever!
FeyFaerie chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Sarah doesn't have brown eyes...and whaaaaat? You certainly made Jareth evil! :D
Argott chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oooh...I loved it! In such a short amount of time you established characterization for a routinely under-developed character (and how!) and hinted at a much wider world beyond the Labyrinth. It was great! I even liked how it stopped before Sarah had a chance to react. This was perfect in its terseness.