Reviews for Trapped
ForgottenDreamer98 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I liked this... a lot... :)

Lexy chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Aww Sam , Dean * starts to hug Sam then thinks better of it and settles for peting his head * * hugs Dean* it's okay we'll find a way to get you out of the deal , me and Sam will he's strong and just as stubborn as John actually he may be more stubborn but you're the only family he's got left he can't loose you not now not ever
wInChEsTeR bRoS iNc chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Another awesome story. I loved it. But I hated the car blowing up.
hogwartshobbiton chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
aww thankyou that was well good :D love it! xx
Lucy chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Aww I loved it! limp!Sammy is always great, and I really liked how you ended this one. Thanks for sharing :)
Rat chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
what a wonderfully tense story, I love the suspense of waiting for the next impact, and the urgency in their conversation while not knowing what was going to happen next and if they'd get through it. The end was a little soft, but I can understand the need for some comfort after all the hurt they went though. Great writing!
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Wow, where the heck have I been. Can't believe I didn't read this sooner. It's totally brilliant. Ah love your version of limp Sam and how you wrote Dean...just made me want to give the guy a huge hug. Fantastic stuff. Would love to read more like this. Liz x

PS: I'm sticking you on alert so I don't miss more. Should have done so sooner, doh! x
Merisha chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I loved this story ... the car whumpage was really painful (I love that car LOL) and then you still added Dean and Sammy owies ... ah! You so know how to make my day!

Thanks for a great read!

Merisha ;0)
Evildarkwolf chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
wow this is rilly grate i loved it you should wright another one ohohohohohooho i liked
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Great ficlet Girl. Love the trashed Impala although if that happened to mine I'd be ready to kill! Poor guys got through it okay though and that's what mattered. Great writing and I'll catch you soon.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Bravo my girl! Bravo.

Nicely done, and I'm flattered that I managed to inpsire you.

..yeah, I think the headteacher at the school I went to was a demon. I think he's dead now though so someone must've figured out how to kill the ba*stard!

This is a great fic, and I wouldn't say it was that similar to mine. The witty repartee between the brothers is a definate improvement on RTC I will say that!

Anyway, I suppose I'd better sign off and actually do some work for once...

Take care.

Kind regards,

vonnie836 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I'm reading Skags RTC and your story might be inspired by it but it is very different. I like it a lot, it brings out the brothers. fighting, disagreeing and in the end brotherly love just is most important. I do like the way the story flows and how you describe what is happening. Great job. Hugs, Vonnie
friendly chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
great job.. that was really good...
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Awesome one-shot. Wow, a demon vehicle hell bent on taking out the Winchesters-just the kind of luck those brothers would have!