Reviews for TK: it tastes like asphalt
ChocolateLizz chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Ahaha, lol. xD Cloud is so funny
Ranger24 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
lolol! rvb ish to me
Dackerie chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
so freaking funny lol i loved the part where leon got the tank lol
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
XD Not that I didn't find it funny or anything... but why hasn't Leon DIED yet? 0_o He's being run over and over by a motorcylce. Shouldn't he at least have like.. a broken rib or something?
Niana Kuonji chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
*dies laughing*
LastTrojanNight chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
If I asphyxiate while laughing you’ll resuscitate me right? Heheh, oh man this was funnyXD You good.
STARS-Envy chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
XD omg! that was hilarious!
6-The-Cloaked-Nocturne-9 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Ha! that was great, the funny thing is i can really see them going at each other like that! oh and i specially love the 'holy shit on a pogo stick' part much love Cat
Kawabunga chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Hahaha! That was awsome! I can toatlly picture it!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
This is hilourous, though I am a bit lost, are they playing a video game or is Cloud just randomly running Leon over during a weird game of capture the flag? (*checks to see if Yuffie is hiding anywhere and cackling*)
Tobirion chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
That was so funny! Leon would be SERIOUSLY pissed if Cloud kept running him over, I kept laughing at random intervals the whole time I was reading. I liked the dialogue on Fenrir 'bout Leon and the flag's children. LMAO

Heh heh, great idea!
Original Queen Xalele chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Win. Complete and total epic win. Moreover, you win the complete and total epic win for the best OOC Cloud Strife ever created in the history of fanfiction.

Congratulations, you win the useless lesser known spotted golden shovel award of nothingness.

This story combined sensibility with pure humor, something which is quite difficult to pull off. Plus, it could just be me, but the thought of Cloud running over Leon was too hilarious for me to pass up reading this fine story.

I love how you made Cloud idolize Fenrir. Hell, if I had a motorcycle like that.. I'd probably idolize it too. The flag-what-would-the-children-look-like pun was also so classic, but so well-timed and amazing.

And the tank. Utter win, my friend, utter win.

Three thumbs up, 10/10. Keep up the good work!

-Xal