Reviews for Nothing like the Sun
Estora chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
OHMIGOSH this story hasn't been abandoned! Thank you so much for updating, even if it was only short - I love this story. :D :D

Awesome chapter, can't wait for more!

Es.

x
BettinaW chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
Oh, its so wonderful to have you back! Looking forward to all the details you didn't manage to include into the reduced version of the story!
Ladybug21 chapter 8 . 4/9/2011
So glad to see you're back again! Can't wait for a longer update in the near future... ;)
Tarah Draconiger chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
ah, I love it! Please continue
Guest chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
You have no idea how happy I am to see this update! Once again a beautiful written chapter! X
Chemistress chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
Can't tell you how glad I am that you continue your tale :-)

/"You don't actually believe that you can still take points here?"/ this scene made me laugh - it is just perfect, the way they fall into this and find it inappropriate at the same time!

Minerva's changing into her cat-form and freeing herself this way is just sooo "satisfying" *yeah!*
Hilary chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
Excellent. So happy to read another chapter of this fic.
MarinaB chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
I just LOVED to read one more chapter from this story! Thank you so much for updating! I've missed good fanfics like this one!

*Marina
selmak chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
FRANK IS BACK! FRANK IS BACK! I'm just so happy you're writing again, as I've sadly looked at your stories for the last year and there have been NO updates! So glad you're back.

And a wonderful chapter.
eternal vampire chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
It is so good to hear from you again. And I will hold you to that unbreakable vow. Take care and I can't wait for the next installment.
Lillibet426 chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
You're back! I'm so glad, I've missed your updates! Please don't ever leave us again! hahah. Welcome back!

I really like the way you write MM and SS. I was completely in love with the original version of this story and so I'm very excited to read all the bits you had to cut out the first time round. Can't wait for your next update!

Thanks for posting :D

- Lillibet x
starwoods chapter 7 . 2/8/2011
It's a shame you haven't updated this in almost a year :(

It's too good to left unfinished!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Please continue! (L)
ijsboerke chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
Oh man! Bummer! I can't believe you'd let this one die! Wasn't it pretty much finished when you started re-posting? I tried to read the abridged version as a substitute but this one's so much better!

But anyway, I like your story a lot and I do hope you'll post the other chapters one day. Because you (and your betas) have put so much effort in this and it'd be a shame to let all that effort go to waste (Also, I just wanna read the rest :p)
Furionknight chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
I look forward to more :)
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »