Reviews for Nothing like the Sun
Gigi9315 chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
Please update and finish this wonderful story soon! In time for the release of the new movie?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
great story! Hope you will update soon. :)
banshee1968 chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
Thanks for the story, looking forward to more. You good at the MM SS banter. It's very amusing.
rabid rabbit chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
Oh, great to see this story isn't dead.

It'll return to my 'check regularly' list!
Estora chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
OHMIGOSH this story hasn't been abandoned! Thank you so much for updating, even if it was only short - I love this story. :D :D

Awesome chapter, can't wait for more!

BettinaW chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
Oh, its so wonderful to have you back! Looking forward to all the details you didn't manage to include into the reduced version of the story!
Ladybug21 chapter 8 . 4/9/2011
So glad to see you're back again! Can't wait for a longer update in the near future... ;)
Tarah Draconiger chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
ah, I love it! Please continue
Guest chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
You have no idea how happy I am to see this update! Once again a beautiful written chapter! X
Chemistress chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
Can't tell you how glad I am that you continue your tale :-)

/"You don't actually believe that you can still take points here?"/ this scene made me laugh - it is just perfect, the way they fall into this and find it inappropriate at the same time!

Minerva's changing into her cat-form and freeing herself this way is just sooo "satisfying" *yeah!*
Hilary chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
Excellent. So happy to read another chapter of this fic.
MarinaB chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
I just LOVED to read one more chapter from this story! Thank you so much for updating! I've missed good fanfics like this one!

selmak chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
FRANK IS BACK! FRANK IS BACK! I'm just so happy you're writing again, as I've sadly looked at your stories for the last year and there have been NO updates! So glad you're back.

And a wonderful chapter.
eternal vampire chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
It is so good to hear from you again. And I will hold you to that unbreakable vow. Take care and I can't wait for the next installment.
Lillibet426 chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
You're back! I'm so glad, I've missed your updates! Please don't ever leave us again! hahah. Welcome back!

I really like the way you write MM and SS. I was completely in love with the original version of this story and so I'm very excited to read all the bits you had to cut out the first time round. Can't wait for your next update!

Thanks for posting :D