Reviews for Nothing like the Sun
Lillibet426 chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
You're back! I'm so glad, I've missed your updates! Please don't ever leave us again! hahah. Welcome back!

I really like the way you write MM and SS. I was completely in love with the original version of this story and so I'm very excited to read all the bits you had to cut out the first time round. Can't wait for your next update!

Thanks for posting :D

- Lillibet x
starwoods chapter 7 . 2/8/2011
It's a shame you haven't updated this in almost a year :(

It's too good to left unfinished!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Please continue! (L)
CrazySophieCool chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
Oh man! Bummer! I can't believe you'd let this one die! Wasn't it pretty much finished when you started re-posting? I tried to read the abridged version as a substitute but this one's so much better!

But anyway, I like your story a lot and I do hope you'll post the other chapters one day. Because you (and your betas) have put so much effort in this and it'd be a shame to let all that effort go to waste (Also, I just wanna read the rest :p)
Furionknight chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
I look forward to more :)
gigi9315 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Just wondering when you're going to finish this epic story now that the first part of the seventh movie is out. Please please please continue and finish. I really love this story
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 10/25/2010
Good chapter, and it looks like the Trio are beginning to find what they need to in order to find the remaining Horcruxes.
A-zla chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
I'm very happy that you updated this! I really hope that the next chapter is coming soon! :)
anonymous chapter 7 . 3/12/2010
please update. i don't think i could live through another hiatus...

you're story is amazing!
wow chapter 7 . 3/6/2010
Wow! keep it writing! I can't wait for the update
Ladybug21 chapter 7 . 3/4/2010
How nice to finally get back to this fic... I've missed it. And what a pleasure to see the Golden Trio again, especially since what they're doing is SO much more interesting than all the wandering about in the woods they did in the book. :)

I really like the bantering between Ron and Hermione - it's not overdone, but still very characteristic. (And might I request that, if Harry's going to end up with anyone, it NOT be Ginny?)

FANTASTIC idea to throw in that bit of Irish mythology. Very inventive, but it makes perfect sense. Can't wait to see how that plays out.

Update as soon as possible, please!
gigi9315 chapter 7 . 3/3/2010
thank you so much for updating! i've been waiting for so long for you to continue and finish with nothing like the sun. i loved your abridged version, but and very eager to read the complete text ]

please update soon!
Tchitchina chapter 7 . 3/2/2010
I'm so glad you keep on writing this fic! I liked this chapter, and I'm eager to read the next
Chemistress chapter 7 . 3/2/2010
/"Aw," Ron then said grumpily. "Back to school. What have I done to deserve this?"/ *LOL* - Ron is always good for a laugh!

So, here you are, "having to write" a chapter about the Trio... well, it can't be helped, we're talking "Harry Potter" after all *gg* (but I have to admit that I felt a bit disappointed at the realization);

If I understood you right, you wrote the first draft of the story while DH, and accordingly "The Tales of Beadle the Bard", were still not published... well, then congratulations on your set of "Hallows" (have you made those island cities up, or do you know such legends...?)!

And I'd like to tell you again how glad I am, that you decided to continue the story !
lynna.4 chapter 7 . 3/2/2010
A very good idea to allow us to see other characters, and more preciously these ones. Their vision of events and characters are different from the adults one. And they're funny and really credible.

I've read your first version a lot of times but this one is really delightful. The development of your characters and the plot is a real pleasure to read. I feel like I'm reading a new story and I'm waiting with great eagerness for the next chapter. Thanks for not letting it down !
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »