Reviews for Nothing like the Sun
trulyamused chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
Woo-hoo, enter Severus Snape. I liked the little heart to heart with Remus. She should talk with someone, and Remus is the best of any other choices available. Great work.

Truly
Quill of Minerva chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
I really enjoyed the original story so, I'm over the moon about you extending it. I love the Minerva/Severus pairing and you write them so well which is really refreshing.

Looking forward to reading the next extended chapter. Keep up with the brilliant work.

Clayre x
zule bean chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
Please continue! I can't wait to see where this goes. Great start!
MissRe chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
What a great chapter. I can't wait to see Snape explain his side of things. Poor Minerva - so much responsibility. Great job!
MissRe chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Yay! I didn't see the first story, so this is new for me. I can't wait to see where you go with it.
Pip chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
awesome! I liked the original, and I'm glad you're extending it!
Micha chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Oh, what great news - I love MMcG and the Half Blood Prince so much, that I definitely appreciate another version, the longer the better :-)

But I, too, hope, that we'll also get to read the third part of the Trilogy anytime soon, and the rest of Folie a Deux, after all in those cases we don't have a clue about the end yet ! Please don't keep up the suspense for too long any more!
Joy chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Yay! I loved "Minerva McGonagall and the Half-Blood Prince". Can't wait to see what you took out.

:o)
Ladybug21 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Hm... well, I always intended to read "Minerva McGonagall and the Half-Blood Prince," but just never got around to it. However, seeing as this is the "extended" and much more angsty version, mind if I just read this instead?

Of course, upon seeing the first thing after the author's note, I immediately giggled. Gotta love Shakespearean sonnets... although I've never actually imagined Minerva as unattractive...

Lol, the side of "Good and Light and Fluffy Bunnies." :) Too true. Evil people are so much more interesting...

Looking forward to reading more of this! Can't wait for the next update!
selmak chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
yay! anxiously awaiting for the next chapters!

helena
trulyamused chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Cool. I'm all for alternate versions. Especially with great stories. Looking forward to more.

Truly
Kiss-This2010 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Well, you know how much I loved your oringinall story so i cant wait for this one!
Cymrugal chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Excellent! I loved the original version, didn't know it was 'abridged.' Am looking forward to the full version.

Do you know that there is a marvelous audio recording of Alan Rickman reading Sonnet 130 as part of some compilation of Shakespeare done for charity some time back? Is this why you chose it for the opening of your story, given that we all now imagine Snape as Rickman/Rickman as Snape, or is it coincidence? If you're not aware of it, I'll hunt around for a link on one of the AR fan pages.
kbmaillist chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
An extended version of my fav story ever...looking forward to reading the rest. HOpe it doesn't delay Folie à Deux though as I love that too.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7