Reviews for A Brick
eris8656 chapter 1 . 4/1
Another great fic!
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 2/3
I wouldn't mind getting a kangaroo for Valentine's day. I loved it when Hermione popped in and retrieved her hanky.
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 1/1
awe(:
wiccademon chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
It's been awhile since I last read this story. It's still as disgustingly cute as I remember :3
GleeCrosse2134 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I love the idea about the brick. It seems so simple yet so... deep and powerful.
Rae Simmons chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
You give the best fuzzy feelings. Like fluffy pink unicorns exploding into clouds of sprinkles to the sound of silver bells. Honestly.
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This was sappy and fluffy and sweet. :)
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Aww! Sweet! :)
dark-enedties chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
utterly adorable, i loved it
Emelineee chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
just wonderfully cute! And I love when they are screaming on each other, thinking that the other don't love him anymore!
Carling chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Even though I am a happily married mother, I detest Valentine's Day, too...and Mother's Day and all the other silly little holidays that clutter up the calendar and build up stress and unreasonable expectations. I don't need a holiday and dreadful marketing ploys to express my love and appreciation. That brick and that article were perfect and meaningful. But the kangaroo really wasn't half bad!
Mai Jim Oliver chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Super sweet, so wonderful! I love the fact that they both went to each others offices! And Hermione's handkerchief was brilliant and then she just popped up!

''I was going to take you out to dinner, but what do you say we spend the rest of the night in bed?''

''Until Hermione's party.'' Hahahah, loved it. I was laughing out loud so many times..

Thank you!

Kisses,
Mai
clearstream18 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
And I love you! 3 Happy Belated Valentine's!
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Aww. Very cute. But funny they both had gifts when at the beginning they seemed to have not even known it was Valentine's Day. Maybe they'd planned ahead. Anyhow, lovely gifts. Very nice story overall.
The Amazing Writer Girl chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Aww, I feel so warm and fuzzy right now... like I just transfigured myself into a kitten.