Reviews for Mine
mea-kh chapter 13 . 6/12/2009
This is a really awesome story, please continue! *puppydogeyes* Pweeze?
Deleetrogrey chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
are you ever gonna post...pleace do, i cant wait any more
eleoopy chapter 13 . 5/23/2009
Like others had said - it's been MONTHS since the last update. I know life can get in the way, and you probably have more important things to do than to update this fic but I hope you know that a lot of us is waiting for some sort of closure of this story. Rather if there is some sort of ending you had thought of, or some excerpts of the next few chapters...anything than just this ch 13.

I remember you said you had this story planned out in the beginning, and it is very annoying and frustrating of going through months and not knowing if this story is just like the other un-finished stories. B/c if it is, then I should really stop coming to every other day, hoping for a update..and then get disappointed.

This is a really great story, and it would really sucks if it end like this.
Tatiana chapter 13 . 5/3/2009
I must say that you really have a talent for ending your chapters in the most awkward places. And, well, after I get over my frustration that there isn't more to read, I have to congratulate you on how well you are doing. I love your story. I adore your story. I could wax lyrical about your story. I could probably (if I tried really, really hard) write poetry about your story.

I must agree with the others who have complained about Ginny not going to Paris, but then I see exactly your point about Ginny not being able to at this point in their 'relationship'. It made my heart heart to see Draco (in my mind's eye)standing there while his secretary cancelled all the tours and entertainment he'd planned for her. He wanted so bad to spoil her. He wants so bad to please her. And I can see how he's trying, oh so subtly, to move their interactions to more than just the physical plane. And how obssessed he is with her, on any plane. But then again, I'm always firmly in the corner of the strong guy who is utterly in love. I jsut can't wait to for the moment when he finds out his feelings are more thatn just fascination, and are real love. And I can't help but wondner how he'll try and keep Ginny with him when the year is up-or even, how Ginny will try and prove to him that a year is not enough. Oh, well, I'll just have to continue to torture myself with my imagination.

Thank you for a wonderful story. I can honestly say that you are working magic with your words. Keep up the good work.

I do have a question for you though. Is 'stomache' the British spelling for that word? Because it is really bugging me for some reason.

And I have a personal question as well. Does Findabhair Aery mean anything beyond your pen name?

Well, I can't wait for the next installment. Toodles.
alicante chapter 13 . 5/3/2009
hey great story but it's been MONTHS since you have updated i can't wait any loner this is a great plot and i want t oknow how its going to progress, however i don't like the whole Ron and Parvarti situation and who is Parvarti marrying?
jcap1526 chapter 13 . 4/8/2009
So glad to see you posted an update on your webpage. Can't stand it when good fics are abandoned. LOL!

Great fic; want to b**tch slap Draco but I have a feeling he will get his and more. Can't wait for the rest!
Whit chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I hope you haven't decided to stop writing this story.. I have been waiting for the next chapter.. I can't wait to figure out what happens next.. I hope you keep going on this story..
Gin chapter 13 . 3/28/2009
I really hope you havent abandoned this story *crosses fingers* I might just die if you do. I really love the story and I'm dying to find out their motives. Please update soon its been almost 6 months now (
Queen of Night chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
wow, that was intense! update soon!
c'est la vie.au revoir chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
wow...that' so hot! i *heart* sexy mature draco
Lil' Ortiz 54 chapter 13 . 2/25/2009
Hey...i hope you're ok...we all miss the story updates since the story was getting good.. Please update soon thats if your not busy...lolz Just checking up on this story since is one of my favorites...
Orli's babe chapter 13 . 2/17/2009
great story! Please update soon!
amanda-atomic chapter 13 . 2/12/2009
your story is amazing!

please, please, please write more!
amanda-atomic chapter 9 . 2/11/2009
i love , love, love your story not only is it funny and smart, but it's also very very hott. :D
Guest chapter 12 . 1/24/2009
Okay I adore this story. Your characterization of Draco and Ginny is excellent. Their interaction is great. They are so cute and hot together. My only worry is your A/N where you comment some readers think Draco is an angel. Draco is certainly not an angel in this story, heck he's blackmailing her for sex. Great sex, but it's blackmail nevertheless. However, Pleasse don't let him be totally evil. I am a sucker for happy endings and don't want him to be to evil.
731 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »