Reviews for Mine
tikincloks chapter 14 . 10/16/2012
I loved reading this, the sex part is intense and the plot is thicker than your average.
It's such a shame that its on a hiatus, I hope you can finish it cause it's that brilliant.
I want to read Draco's POV, see if hes really partly going out with Ginny to get a more stable image, I want to see Ginny finally realizing that she fell hard for him...
I'd be willing to help if you have them going to Paris again, I live in Paris and can also help if you want to have Draco speaking in French
A la prochaine
marinka chapter 13 . 10/13/2012
I can see that Draco wants her to be "hooked up" on him, same as he is on her. She is most definitely starting to care, plus sexually she is hooked up. It would be fun to see this initially one-sided relationship to develop, they are going to be great together once they both give in to their feelings and desires:) please update!
DamnDraco chapter 14 . 9/11/2012
PLEASE UPDATE THIS FIC! It's so amazing; probably one of the best Drinny fics out there. It would be a crime to let it go unfinished!
paintmyworlddarkblue chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
That was hot. Great fic. I hope you update, its been a while.
Adrianne chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
So I admit that I am terrible when it comes to being caught up in a story which is why I probably never saw this author note properly and realised I could review without signing up. *facepalm*
I've currently got some time to spare and decided I'd read it over.. again. And this never gets boring honestly. That's how great it is! I absolutely love Draco's vagueness; I love mysterious male protagonists (or would he be considered the deuteragonist?). Your Draco is actually my favourite of all the many fanfictions I have read.
Forgive me if I review again before this day is over. This is years of built up excitement. :D
Adrianne chapter 14 . 7/19/2012
Hi there,
I don't think I've ever left a review here due to the fact that I am not a member. (I'm not even sure if this will go through :S) But I just wanted to say hello and that I've been reading since 2009 and I still check back fairly often for updates. This really is a very brilliant story, always thought so and probably always will. I hope you will finish it sometime. I'll be here, looking forward to that moment. I daresay, this is my one of my favourite, if not my favourite, fanfic. ;)
magalimagie chapter 14 . 7/15/2012
Hello. Well, it's been ages since I've read a D&G fic. Don't know why I came back, nostalgia, probably. And this fic captured me. Probably because Draco's intentions, which seemed cleared at first, seem much more complex now and I'm trying to find out what they are. No success so far. The States? the mysterious letter? What happened after the war? A real mystery, like a murder story.

I hope you'll come back and finish this story.
marinka chapter 14 . 7/11/2012
WOW, this is so intense and you just left us there, waiting for an update. Please update:)))
Guest chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
I love this. What a clever and creative storyline. I hope you update very soon, it would such a shame if you didn't continue on with this!
akosisandra chapter 14 . 6/24/2012
stop the torture and update please! :))
Chios-gal chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
AMAZING! Really, really raises the bar for all DM/GW stories, you should be so proud! Can't wait to read more, love it love it love it
EmmaL chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
Adore this! Superbly written and an absolute pleasure to read :)
annhais chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
This is one of my top favorite fanfics, and I would absolutely love to see it finished. Take your time if you need. I am sure you have a life and many things to do, but please know that I LOVE Ginnny and Draco written like this. I have always loved reading them together, but this is definitely the best. They burn so well together, and you have done a great job so far of expressing that. Please send us an update when you can!
lala chapter 14 . 4/21/2012
you're killing me. please update! :))
alicel chapter 13 . 3/14/2012
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE!

I love this story, its brilliantly written, please keep going with this!

I'd love to see Draco and Ginny start to get closer emotionally, have Draco start to let her in more. :)

Please!