Reviews for Mine
Unlaced Rose chapter 14 . 3/5/2012
Hi! I'm so glad you're writing again, and with such a delicious semi-chapter! You're a Draco writing expert as far as I'm concerned and I've always found this story wonderfully told. Please keep updating? I know how hard it is so I dont want to guilt trip you, but know that your writing is fully appreciated.

Eva. X
Aelle Malfoy chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
I don't quite know why I've never reviewed this story yet. I mean, it's pretty much one of my favourites ongoing D/G stories! So sorry for not reviewing it before... _

Your story is so awesome! I can say the same thing about Ginny and Draco, they're so adorable. (: But of they don't start talking about their feelings and about themselves soon, things will always be the same. Come on, Draco is really thoughtful guy and although he doesn't notice, their little arrangement is not just sex and a way to be in good graces with Albert, he's in love with her, for god's sake! Ginny... Well, I don't think she's in love with him but I can tell she's curious and cares enough about Draco it doesn't matter what she says to herself to convince otherwise.

Anyways, chapter 14 was pretty cool and Draco is so bad for doing that to Ginny under the table, hahaha! I loved it! Oh! Btw, your writing improved, although I can't put what changed. Nevertheless, I liked your improvement!

Thanks so much for writing this fanfic when you're so busy and everything. I can't wait to read one new chapter, though! :PPP

(I'm sorry about my huge review. I tend to do that when I like the fanfic.)
bingobabybelle1975 chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
amazing...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
interesting.
EllyRunsWild chapter 14 . 2/3/2012
Hey I love this story it's sooo good but when are you going to get the next chapter up! I've been waiting ages and really want to know what happens! Please please please p
UnScrambled chapter 14 . 1/30/2012
awesome... loved it... do update soon please
fireflown chapter 14 . 1/27/2012
absolutely amazing... I really want to see the advancement of the plot, what's really up with Draco etc., though I'm, of course, absolutely loving the hot parts as well. please please please write more more more... eagerly awaiting
Akt5us chapter 14 . 1/22/2012
I really like this story and I hope you will update soon! :)
spazzing chapter 14 . 1/21/2012
Whoop whoop! Didn't realize you updated this...well almost a year ago, I'm glad I checked! Hopefully you will be updating soon!
Lily Tsukino chapter 14 . 1/14/2012
Thank you for picking the story back up! It's one of my favorites! Keep writing!
Sango higorashi chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
I love your writing. i really liked the way you made Ginny hang off the edge at the dinner table XD that is so something i would have done to one of my (future) characters XD can't wait to read more! :)
GoldenFawkes chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
Glad you're back! Looking forward to more drama!
honorablebede chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
fantastic story
roni2010 chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
great job! i am wondering will ginny tease draco back?
Waiting chapter 14 . 12/28/2011
YEA! Thanks for updating and leaving your busy life. As always, I enjoyed reading this story.
732 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »