Reviews for Mine
Waiting chapter 14 . 12/28/2011
YEA! Thanks for updating and leaving your busy life. As always, I enjoyed reading this story.
Laura chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
I really liked this story, so when I saw an update I had to read it, but I realized that I barely remembered most it, so I started from the beginning. You need to keep going and finish this baby cuz it's freaking awesome and actually I like chapter 14 the best so far. I feel like the writing has matured a little bit and was easier to read but still all of it's good! keep going !
feltonisasexybeast chapter 14 . 12/20/2011
So glad that you're back! Thank you for the awesome update. Draco fascinates me in this story. I feel like I understand him a little better with each chapter. So happy that I have you on alert. : )
pamelanne chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
I am a firm believer that no matter how good an author you are, you can always improve, and that no matter how good you are, you always need some one else to read over your work and make sure it makes sense. Even if you've thought out all the points in your story, the words on the page may not reflect the words in your head.

I got an e-mail from recently that you had updated this story, which means that I enjoyed it and thought it worth following. I decided to start from the beginning again, because honestly, I didn't remember anything about it.

I still think it is an interesting story and am intrigued by the premise,but I see many areas that could use improvement.

I would gladly beta it for you with some constructive criticism over the winter break if you would let me.

Let me know if you're interested and we can discuss it.

Pamela
alicel chapter 14 . 12/13/2011
Fantastic! Love this story, update soon please! Ohhh stubborn Ginny, give in, you'd have a lot more fun! Haha! I do love seeing how Draco tries to persuade her though, he's very good at it!

Looking forward to Draco finally breaking her resolve, be interesting to see how long it takes before he caves in too, and stops trying to hide his emotional attachment to her. Obviously, with a good dose of naughtyness along the way!

Keep up the brilliant work. :)
pitzi chapter 14 . 12/13/2011
You know, this story is one of my favorites here on the ! That's how I new you updated actually!

I'm so so happy that you decided to continue!

i think it's incredible how Ginny thinks she is in Draco's power while ignoring all the signs that point to the fact that he is not as invincible as she thinks and that she probably has as much power over him!

I'm waiting for the next chapter very eagerly!
Katereena chapter 14 . 12/10/2011
i am loving this please keep updating 3
yasy chapter 14 . 12/8/2011
This is so good! Can't wait to see where this goes!:)
Queen of Night chapter 14 . 12/8/2011
Woot for updates!
Liojgu chapter 14 . 12/8/2011
OMG! OH MY GOD! I havent read it yet but OH MY GAWD THANK YOU!
RedMouse chapter 14 . 12/8/2011
Welcome back!

Can't wait for the next chapter)
SweetProserpina chapter 14 . 12/7/2011
May I just say that I am so happy you are writing this story. It is wonderful! You are a great writer, and I've had an totally enjoyable evening reading your 14 chapters. Do please write more and finish this up! I am looking forward to seeing where this goes. At first I wasn't keen on your Draco, but he's definitely warming up to me ;) Just fab. Nothing better than some quality D&G writing !

Cheers,

sweetproserpina
Cara2411 chapter 14 . 12/7/2011
Hooray! I was so happy when I saw you updated Mine. Can't wait to know what will happen in the next chapter and what Draco's intention really is. Great chapter!
lemonwedges4 chapter 14 . 12/6/2011
Love it!
Seravenia Briar Rose chapter 14 . 12/5/2011
Sososo happy for this chapter
733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »