Reviews for Mine
blissfulxsin chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
AH OMG. I can't wait until next wednesday. ] I'm absolutely in love with this story. Draco's bluntness is too die for. If I were in Ginny's shoes I would've gave in to him all those years ago in the library. She has great self-control Man I'd love to be in her shoes. ]
sillysun chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
I really want him to not let her leave. (Of course, I don't see how she could, after seeing the effect she has on him! Seriously irrestistible.)

Great update, and just like last time, I'm eager for more!
Tisha Yoon chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
oh my...mature Draco sounds...mnn...
Me chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I love the idea of this story and can't wait to read more! Please update soon! ] Draco/Ginny is my favorite!
BlowKissesNotBuildings chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Brilliant so far, please update soon!
nipinthebud chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
very good! plz plz plz update soon! i love this so far!
DontCopyMe chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
This is really really incredibly good. DEFINITELY continue. I LOVE IT! It's amazing! you are an excellent writer. And draco is SO sexy! UPDATE SOON!
blue-star chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
please post soon im begging you im on my Nessie please this is killing me lol i do hope that you post soon i can not wait for more ;) keep up the good work
brittney chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
i first read this as a fluke, but damn its good! i love seeing the tension in their encounters please please please update soon! )
Morgan Felps chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Love the story so far. I can't wait to read the new chapter. I wish you happy writing.
GoldenFawkes chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I really liked the first chapter... Except Draco's hair in a ponytail. That always irks me. Do you really like that look? Ugh...

I like how Draco's straightforward. It's refreshing from all of the sneaking-hinting-not-being-straightforward-with-Ginny-or-himself about how he feels about Ginny.
Eve Granger chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I want more! lol I liked it! POST SOON!

~EvE~
fanatic chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
This is off to a wonderful start. Please update soon.
youngwriter56 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Sexy Draco, very awesome. I don't know if this was what you were going for but I find his character... cute. Very sexy and sizzling, yes, but under all that, I just see cute cute cute. Maybe because he's doing all this to score Ginny Weasley. :D Update soon please! Great start!
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
It's different *nods* Surprisingly different *nods again* But I love it! Gets me bloody well thrilled, and scared at the same time *shakes head* Only you can do that to me Fin *grumbles* Well, you and Kelly...*shakes head*

Anyway, love the story, so please, do indeed update!:D:)

Julie:)