Reviews for In the Cards
Primal Red chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Bravo! -claps- The intricate idea that Rika uses to have Takato calm down about the competition and the entire set-up of it is dead-on in-character of her, and the way that you wrote the beginning makes this even better! (placing the situation as it is)

Keep it up! :)
Bad Habits chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I always liked the interactions between those two, and while I lean a little towards favoring a romantic aspect of their relationship later on, friendship's great too. In some ways even better. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is I liked it.
BenignUser chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I couldn't quite scrape off the thought that Guilmon was knowingly put in danger by not being allowed to evolve. But I really loved Ruki telling Takato, "You're a real Tamer." It sounds exactly like something she would do given the circumstances. I find a lot of meaning in those few words.
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
This is definitely worth the time to read. It is simple and straight forward in how everything unfolded. Although maybe a bit fast due to the nature of the fic, but it is still very well executed and certain elements did make it quite interesting throughout for the read.
Crazyeight chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Wow. Very nice friendship fic here. Rika using a battle to remind him that he's a Tamer and not just some kid participating in a tournament was very well done, and very IC of her. It also reminds me that that's something I need to stay on top of which was just the sort of thing that I was looking for when it comes to that. Awed and humbled.

Depthmon chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
cool it was good
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Very good! Reads just like something that they would do, too. That's what I liked the most about it, that it felt so real.