Reviews for In Dark Places
Joban chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Why didn't you finish this?!
Dalek Warrior chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Please please please continue this!
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Great start.
ruler.of.the.cold chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I just finished reading this one-shot. It was well written and had me riveted to it. I realize this was written years ago, but I do hope that you will eventually come back and write the story which comes with this one-shot/teaser.
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
im (gently) clawing the edges of my computer! please update soon! will his brothers make it in time? will legolas come and help too? someone save my dear Aragorn/ Estel/ Stider!
LibbyL chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I like this, you should deffinstly contunue it. Whenever I try to write a Estel gets saved by Elladan and Elrohir (I think I spelled that right) mine alwayes come out like everyone eslses, never anything special. But this is better. It's different.
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
my thoughts are that u should post the next chapter now and stop teasing me, please write more

Thanks

Eneth nin Racheal, Eneth nin Grace, Eneth nin . .) ( . .)
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
are you gonna update this? i know it's been over a year, but this looks like it would be really cool! so please add on. i really want to see where you are planning to go with this xD

so update soon!

please.
BlackFyre94 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Wow, this was really good! This is the first fic I've read that uses "I" instead of "Estel" or "he" (and I know that's 1st or 3rd person but I really cba to find out which is which)and I thought you wrote this really well.
Blip-chan chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
You do realise that this story stands on it's own in many ways. I can't wait until you finish both this and 'yearling'. I absolutely love your writing!
Mirach chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
So... I think you have teased me enough. What about an update? Please?
Mezzy-Pen chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
i love this teaser start, i have also read all your other stories and love them all! they are soo great! well done!
ellennar chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
very well written and please don't leave Aragorn there!
ClicktoFree chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
This really grabbed my attention- I feel so sorry for Aragorn though.
Saru Namii chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
This story starts out really intriguing. I can't wait to see where you go with it.