Reviews for Hush puppy, You're all mine
gobalbucs chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This was absolutely amazing- I loved it so much! XD

Great job!
Captain Boo Bear chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
there's a few grammar/spelling issues, but for all i know you could have been completely out of it, so...

anyway: sweet, well-written and smutty :) everything you need for a good sbrl.
Guilty.Apologies chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I really, really liked this. It's like a perfect balance between what I call "Old" and "New" Sirius and Remus. Just lovely!
Edward Evans chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Aw I really like this, super cute and hot a great combination if I do say so. The fact that it includes my favorite marauders is just the chocolate icing on the cake.
Alexandros Black chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Imagine loosing your man for thirteen years... and still loving him like it was yesterday.

Great story :) I think you lie about not liking a story, you just want to hear how great they are :)
OoverO chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Haha, Ginny. Lol,, niice.

This is so great by the wayy. (:

Haha, you told me to read The Wardrobe or House Of Jewels if I was bored, but I already read those. Lol, so I was like well, Ill just look through their stories. Lol, I love your Remus/Sirius stories! They rockk! (:
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Ha, this is too funny! I love the flashback scenes. Very hot. :)
broadwayfreak97 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I thought that was really good! I love Remus/Sirius, they're just so freaking cute!
sucker4Sirius chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
ha ha Ginny found them... funny stuff! i love the story! especially the sex the sex scene!
Sleeples92 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
ooh damn Ginny!

i'm so jealous
Remus over Sirius chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
very yummy indeed
almondcrescent chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
hah and another one who thought that reading your fic is much better than doing homework!

well, I loved it.

It's so sweet and ... just everything. it's great.
Pixy Black chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I love it!

Great story, there aren't that many about them in ootp.

Love it :D
Soap1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
It was very good, but it would likely help if you went back and read it to yourself (maybe out loud). That would help with little things like when you type "yaw" instead of "jaw" and "limps" instead of "limbs". The story is great, but typos can be distracting if they are numerous.