Reviews for The Room of Lost Dreams
Kurai Ummei chapter 13 . 3/12
Mind blown, that was so good.
misstaken1 chapter 13 . 1/21
This story was brilliantly executed and very creative. I absolutely loved it. Thanks for sharing.
lilpeng1 chapter 13 . 1/7
I know this was written so long ago but i just had to write a review. Loved this story. It was very unique and very well written.
snapefan68 chapter 13 . 1/2
Great story! Excellent. The room and the book were a great idea. Very impressive!
mama123 chapter 13 . 12/20/2013
Beautiful. Ty for sharing.
Hermione-Fan chapter 13 . 11/22/2013
The ideas that Snape was still alive after Naginis bite and that he had put his heart in the journal were brilliant.
It was amusing to see a younger Snape.
Thank you for sharing your story.
marisamarinee chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
This was such a nice story. One of my favs
marisamarinee chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
No! You can stop there!
marisamarinee chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
marisamarinee chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
Ahhh!
marisamarinee chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
Ahhh! I love this concept!
marisamarinee chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
Aww he thinks she's Lily
marisamarinee chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
It's Snape's
marisamarinee chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Interesting
Triste1 chapter 13 . 11/1/2013
This was really quite brilliant! I can;t stop marveling at the ideas that brought the whole story together-my admiration to both you and your beta reader. I rather enjoyed this story a lot (if my opening sentence didn't give that away) and even the swiftness of the overall story. It made reading it rather a rush of glee at the progression of the characters. I do think that Hermione would be more tired at the end of her mad rush about to save Severus after a battle, but I'm going to presume she was plied with all sorts of pick-me-up potions in the aftermath. Hmm, and does the act of having a dream encounter with a split heart actually translate to physical side-effects? Seems quite an interesting idea.

The Weasley if our King song was really... I can't stop grinning when I try imagining the situation Hermione must have been in the middle of when she was using the Floo at Hogsmeade. Oh, and a sloshed, propositioning Neville and Seamus was just hilarious. I do wonder what they did in room 12 while they waited for Hermione to show up. Perhaps take a measure of their respective wands and start a pissing contest until they passed out?

I do hope to read more from you now. Perhaps with Snape's POV as the main movement of a story, but I fear that might involve quite a bit of drama. The man does have a flare for it, in a good way.

Thank you again for the highly entertaining story.