Reviews for The Life and Times Of WHS II: A Woodcrest Summer
NoDoubleNegative chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
"you was" is not correct grammar. it is appalling.

"you were" is correct.

i love this story, but i'd love it more if it made proper English sense.
UncleDrew chapter 17 . 7/26/2012
alissao.o chapter 17 . 6/23/2012
UPDATE!
IceLegatus chapter 17 . 8/4/2010
Amazing, simply amazing. But that part a while back with Marisol coming back was a little bit of cheating, but i guess it's excusable, because the story is awesome.
Traban16 chapter 17 . 6/3/2010
I've got two words to describe this... GREAT JOB ! You have yet to disappoint me in your art of the word. Please update or my big fan heart might explode LOL ! If you do I'll be your best friend LOL !
FutureAuthor.SpoiltBrat93 chapter 17 . 5/7/2010
Okay, about time I had a chance to review. I absolutely love your story, And She Gets Discouraged. I love this story even more, though. I am your biggest fan and I hope you enjoy your break. But as a request, I would like to see more HueyXJasmine action, because this didn't seem like a fun summer, it was too much life and death situations. If they survive all this, can't they go to the beach or do normal stuff you do in summer? But otherwise, this is my favorite Boondocks fanfic on the site and I love it so much. You're a great writer and it's good to see my fellow African American actually interested in writing fanfiction, and a male at that. (No offense to other races, I was just saying) And I can't wait to read more, but it's no rush or anything, take your time. ~Hugs and Kisses, Danielle~
jaymon619 chapter 17 . 3/30/2010
dude this story is off the hook real talk you need to contact aaron some how and have him see this its that good homie
tehpuddleofsmiles chapter 13 . 2/4/2010
thiis shit ish effin poppin 3 lol at jazmin. She was like "huey freman" xD funny as hell man. Keep doin ya thing. :)
Fuffin chapter 17 . 12/25/2009
What the fuffin happens?

Come back and finish the story!
xXMissJanuary1996Xx chapter 17 . 12/7/2009
u are such an amazing is a really good chapter and my heart was beating. please write more!
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 17 . 9/13/2009
Wow... That was a good way to spend this Sunday afternoon. I'm mad at myself. I passed by Ed's name a couple of times trying to figure out who the mystery person was. And the return of the preps, wasn't expecting it. Then you spoil us with two healthy scoops of snippets. Trigger Mike, you killing this fanfic game once more.
fantsygirlgowild113 chapter 17 . 9/9/2009
u updated i so happy starts 2 cry and try 2 break out of straitjacket then the door opens and a british chimp with a evvil cape.'ello 113 ready 4 ur end'.gets mad and kicks him out the glass windows.'curse u 13'.then a thud was heard 34 stories below.'eehaha he cant defeat me cause im agent 1-1-3'.takes a jetpack and flys out window.'mission done mister is slience'.'good now 4 the next mission1-1-3'.
misseylady chapter 17 . 9/9/2009
dat was so gud! u should move the date up on dat ballin'. ur such a gud writer i love any story wit riley so im sure id lik it. keep up the gud work
Sitaru.doc chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Man this was good,you brought more of everything. I just ain't Ed IV to go and cross the gang. Also a quick note, Shadow Moses Remix is cancelled because I got a new PC and it wouldn't back up my files sorry. :(

But anyway, this is is an awesome story!
mysteree101 chapter 17 . 9/5/2009
I love this story! I was wondering that it would be a great idea if u made a story about Boondocks but do as ATL. U know riley can be ant, huey can be Rashad, jazmin can be new new and so on. I think u could make it into an awesome fic. Great stories by the way.

peace