Reviews for Simply Marvelous
newcrew101 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
you should make a fanfic with billy developing a crush but when he becomes 15 he figures out hes in love with her and her feeling the same way
fareyaWH chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Oh my gosh this is cute.
Hell Executioner chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Nice story.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I liked captain marvel a lot, too, and his crush on Diana is cute. I know its been years but I'd like to see more of this, or just marvel, from you someday. you capture the duality of his child/adult character well, not to mention the others. : )
broken-trinkets chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Too cute! Loved the tiny hints of BMWW in the fic, especially batman's "you, always." really well done! I'm not that big of a fan of captain marvel, but this really appealed to me. Very well written! Keep it up! :-)
Khiori chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
So sweet and funny-you really have a superior skill at writing our favorite heroes, love how you make them feel truly real.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Love
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Very cute and funny. Loved
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Great story, I loved it and chuckled. You have talent :)
PrincessJazzy23 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
lol. I love this! You should totally add to this. 3
MsAngelAdorer chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Pardon the cliche, but . . . "Marvelous" indeed!

This short fic has great writing, is funny, and I do like to think that this sort of thing happened on the show. Captain Marvel is probably my favorite DC character (though I wouldn't know for sure; I've only read some Marvel comics) and I loved him in his . . . ONE appearance and was sad that he left, but found him enjoyable. This is definitely a "missing moment."

All around-great. You get extra points for Billy asking Diana to prom!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Everybody think that Superman was a jerk in the episode with Cap Marvel, but let's face it - Marvel wasn't exactly demonstrating the wisdom of Solomon too, allowing Luthor to turn himself into a pawn.
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
This seems like a very good fic and it does fit in coninuity as well. I'm sure that Captain Marvel and Superman would make up some how. I didn't like it that issue was left unresolved in the series. And what little boy wouldn't have a crush on Wonder Woman?

Moo!

Good story!
Tetra26 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I read this entire story with a smile on my face, and cracked up at the end. Simply MARVELous! I'm glad that someone wrote Captain Marvel, he's greatly underused. One of these days I'll get around to him myself since he's my favorite DC hero after Batman.
Scholar-at-Arms chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Amusing story. Captain M doesn't get enough attention. But if it had been titled "s'wonderful, s'marvelous" that would have been made of win.