Reviews for Simply Marvelous
Ghost Wolf 114 chapter 1 . 7/9
Isn't this a bit Pedophilia?
Haha

Sequel?
HetaliaIShipIt chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
I enjoyed reading this one-shot! It's nice to read something that is childishly enjoyable.
newcrew101 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
you should make a fanfic with billy developing a crush but when he becomes 15 he figures out hes in love with her and her feeling the same way
fareyaWH chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Oh my gosh this is cute.
Hell Executioner chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Nice story.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I liked captain marvel a lot, too, and his crush on Diana is cute. I know its been years but I'd like to see more of this, or just marvel, from you someday. you capture the duality of his child/adult character well, not to mention the others. : )
broken-trinkets chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Too cute! Loved the tiny hints of BMWW in the fic, especially batman's "you, always." really well done! I'm not that big of a fan of captain marvel, but this really appealed to me. Very well written! Keep it up! :-)
Khiori chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
So sweet and funny-you really have a superior skill at writing our favorite heroes, love how you make them feel truly real.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Love
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Very cute and funny. Loved
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Great story, I loved it and chuckled. You have talent :)
PrincessJazzy23 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
lol. I love this! You should totally add to this. 3
MsAngelAdorer chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Pardon the cliche, but . . . "Marvelous" indeed!

This short fic has great writing, is funny, and I do like to think that this sort of thing happened on the show. Captain Marvel is probably my favorite DC character (though I wouldn't know for sure; I've only read some Marvel comics) and I loved him in his . . . ONE appearance and was sad that he left, but found him enjoyable. This is definitely a "missing moment."

All around-great. You get extra points for Billy asking Diana to prom!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Everybody think that Superman was a jerk in the episode with Cap Marvel, but let's face it - Marvel wasn't exactly demonstrating the wisdom of Solomon too, allowing Luthor to turn himself into a pawn.