Reviews for Tremble
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
You're right, there aren't that many earthquake fics out there. Hardly any. I've come across one where Kagome is the sole survivor trapped in her collapsed school and Inuyasha digs her out, but I've most definitely never seen one that takes place at the house like you showed here. Definitely realistic. Good job.
Ding chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
This story is written in a way that is probably similar to how these characters would react to a situation like this. But there is a story on fanfiction called Earth shake that is very good and I highly recommend it to you. Thanks and chow!
shaid chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Earthquakes have been on my mind a lot in the last year or so. The big one that hit Japan last year was a big deal to me because two of my friends live just outside Tokyo. Fortunately, she and her husband were in the states at the time preparing for their wedding. Several months a go there was a small earthquake in Trinidad, CO which my husband and I were able to feel in Denver because we live in a highrise. It was really interesting reading this, knowing that a major quake had occurred since.

Thank you for sharing it!
Allow Me To Speak chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Well, now we know what happened to the at-least-7-on-the-scale earthquake Japan was overdue for. ;)

Wow. Kind of dark, but wonderful all the same. I love your portrayal of the characters, and your use of the English language is nothing short of astounding. I love it.

I've been going through your profile reading just about all of your stories. I'm sorry for not commenting on them all, I just don't happen to comment a lot. Though, rest assured that I absolutely love your stories and doubt that I've read anybody who can capture these characters quite like you can. Even the nuances are practically flawless. I love your writing. I am amazed.
Solaria chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
You're so right about the lack of earthquake fanfiction. I can't believe I never noticed that before, but well done. At the beginning I didn't know what I was expecting to happen, but when the shaking started it all came together and made perfect, realistic sense. If or when the earthquake story becomes a stereotype, we'll know where we saw it first.
godzillagirl16 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Very nice! You're right, it's very odd that there isn't a single earthquake in the entire series. I've only been through three quakes, very small ones (about 4.0-4.5). I can imagine that going through one of the big ones would feel like it's taking hours to stop.

Well written, and entirely believable. Good job.
Mischievious Kiss27 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Wonderfully done, and I was riveted through the whole thing. Living in Oklahoma, where you can't barely feel the quakes when they do happen, it makes me grateful I don't live in Japan.
XInuKagXOXORobStarX chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
great job and thats true i dont find many earthquake fics when there are a lot in Tokyo. I really liked it. Gret job
Kamira chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Your right, for all the repeating fan fic scenarios I've never read a earth quake one... I liked it..but then again I am finding that I like all your fan fics.
Illucida chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
This was fantastic. It was very well written, and very believable. You've done a great job. _
loretta537 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
this was good, is inuyasha going to go help rescue survivors?

since i already reviewed them i cant ask there, but could you write a whole lot more stories like educating shippo and fox in the henhouse?
JediMasterDarjaak chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Very good. Inuyasha's reaction before the quake is just perfect, his canine side would make him uneasy, and he may be able to sense something with his youki too. I've often found that a lack of quakes in any anime fic is unusual, like you say, Japan is a hotbed for seismic and volcanic activity. Last I heard, Mount Fuji itself is only sleeping.

Good fic, keep 'em comin'!
Ylandel chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Great story, and I agree about the oddity of never reading an earthquake fanfiction. We had an earthquake in my city (st. louis) this week, and that was WEIRD. I was in bed, and it was like the Amityville Horror - a ghost shaking the furniture. So creepy, and that was a small quake, too.
anhimals chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
you're right, i've never read a fanfic about earthquake. maybe you can do a little sequel or add another chapter of how the next day was like. it was well written and the earthquake they experience seems to be a big one.
Ranuel chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I have seen a blanket fic with an earthquake but it's been a while and I can't think of the name of it. This was a pretty original take on things. I always like it when an author takes an overlooked element of the world of the characters and uses it as the basis for a story. The characterizations, especially Inu's restlessness were really well handled. My only reservation is that it feels a bit incomplete. There is a set up and a complication but no further plot development. We are told what happens next instead of seeing it. Which is perfectly okay for a short sketch but it makes me wish this was part of a longer piece.