Reviews for The Almighty Smallest.
Miss Badass chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
Ok, ok. First, you expect us to be happy with FIRST chapter, then you expect us to be happy with the SECOND chapter, and now you want us to like the THRID chapter?! WHAT THE FUCK?! ARE YOU AN IDIOT?! THAT LAST CHAPTER WAS HORRIBLE! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD MAKE DAE DIE! EVER THINK OF POOR ZIM'S FEELINGS?! Poor little Zim! I feel sorry for him! BECAUSE HE HAD TO BE IN SUCH A HORRIBLE FANFIC!
Shali01 chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
it's beautiful
invader magy chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
that was REALLY good you should so continue. I luvd it : D
Kiki Rukata chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
reads all 3 chapters, looks at the updated date, blinks, blinks again..., and blinks some more before... N..NO 7 YEARS! keens loudly I wanna see more! Dae is awesome and smeety Zim is so CUTE! eep! puts my hand over my mouth and blushes hehe..I LUV smeety Zim, and that is a VERY good reason to flip on on Operation Impending Doom! I love how it intertwines with the show (got dvd box/house set) luv it and I really hope u get bk to it someday...
star3catcher chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
WA!That is so SAD! *blows with a tissue*
SmellsLikeOnions chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
please write more!i think maebe you should continue this to the point where zims older and hes depressed about it still and wants to meet her when he passes on or something.

P. never written a fic, just inspire peoples.
MissusPatches chapter 3 . 10/23/2004
...wow...

That one word fits my reaction to this amazing work of art. You did a truly fantastic job on this. Its been a long time since I've cried like that.

Beautiful. I feel pity for poor Zim. He a good reason to go bonkers like that on his first mission. I loved the ending when Dae came back one more time to give Zim her quiet farewell.

Thank you ever so much for making my day.

*adds story to favs list*

PG
neosun7 chapter 3 . 5/12/2004
Read this a while ago but didn't review. *dumb me* Anyway, just wanted to say that I thought this fic was very cute! _ I loved it! Thanks for leaving it posted long enough for me to review it!
Dani chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
NO!DAE!
Blue Whiplash chapter 3 . 8/21/2002
Coincidentally, I was listening to Enya as I read this. Not Pilgrim, but something from the LOTR. Still...awww...if I had emotions, I'd probly be crying. *sniff*
Stars In Tokyo chapter 3 . 8/13/2002
Aww, that was so sweet! I loved it! Honestly, I cried and I usually don't cry because of anything I read or watch. It was really good.
The Sage of Mercuria chapter 3 . 1/16/2002
Awwwwwwwwwww *sniffle* that was so sweet!
Tora-Kitsune chapter 3 . 1/12/2002
moon: dats even more kawaii! meta: _;
Tora-Kitsune chapter 2 . 1/12/2002