Reviews for The Need for Immortality
CielBerlitz chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
So glad I found this story! :) I love your description of everything, it's so detailed. I like that kind of writing style. Although, sometime's it's quite hard to determine who's talking. Anyway, I'm moving on to the next chapter now.

Oh, and by the way, I loved how you included Dark Talk and Abigail Crowe!

JohanAndersen
endiahna chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
Hope to see more! This is really good!
Admiral Arlani chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
*sob* you haven't finished! Why do you leave us this way? :P No, just kidding. But I do love this story. I think you've gotten their characters perfectly, and I can't wait to see how this ends. Please, please finish?
DoctorHyper826 chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
wow! can't wait to hear whats happens and what john is going to do. Loving it keept it up!
SilverHowler chapter 6 . 10/21/2008
Ooh, this is good... poor Ianto :D John is soo wicked, makes you wonder exactly what he will do with the cute Eye-Candy... *squeals with mixed excitement and terror* Go on, gimme more evil! and wicked! John, it is so fun to read XD
Cara 'ch cariad chapter 6 . 8/31/2008
Love it
bacchae chapter 6 . 8/13/2008
UGH...You made Ianto ruin his suit...Bad Writer...LOL

I forgive you for taking so long...It was a good chapter...Look forward to the next...
booluther chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
hi! i love this story and was wondering if PLEASE could you continue it i think its great! its also an area that not many have explored with their fan fics. keep up the good work!
anna707 chapter 6 . 6/27/2008
i am thoroughly this story _ i can't wait for the next chapter
Trainee Hero chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
Poor Ianto! Jack is so gonna kick John's ass straight to Timbuktu!
bbmcowgirl chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
I can't believe Jack missed them. How could he not see/hear a squeeling car suddenly taking off at break-neck speed, and almost running Owen over no less. Please Jack, get a clue. And I feel so bad for Ianto, he's not only a prisoner of a mad man but he just ruined a perfectly good suit jacket.

You must update soon.

Judy
EmiMusicalnerd chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
I'm only reviewing so I can get a fancy little comment thing at the start of the chapter. And you know it!

Why are you such a good writer? Really. It's not fair.
gaia-x-goddess chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
heehee Ianto is FUNNY :P

I hope he escapes:)

And John is evil

Very good story:)
Absolutly Redonculas chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
WooHoo! Another Chapter! I do love this story! Urgg though, why is it that when in a hostage situation, your potentional resucers are always like 2 seconds late in saving you? I guess its the universes way of making fun of us mere mortals and lack of timing! Anywho, love the chapter! More soon please! Happy Wrting!
whingymcgregor chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
wo ho!

UPDATE! YES!

Awesomeness, poor ianto-must cost him a bomb to maintain his poor suits. :(

Please write more soon! :D