Reviews for A New Hand for a New Century III: Seven of Spades
FireheartNinja chapter 32 . 12/30/2011
Love this series! Just saying :)
CimentSemantique chapter 11 . 1/5/2009
Hm. Usually I wait until I've read through before I comment on how amazingly wonderful a story is, but... whoo. Firefly reference is love.
Teres chapter 32 . 11/22/2008
Amazing, adorable, and appropriate ending! Such a great finale for this fic. I'm so sad that it's over, but you did such wonderful work. Can't wait for your next story.
Jeridyn chapter 32 . 11/18/2008
Well written Gryphon. Grab the hearts of the people and warm them with the rise of two new, well not entirely, loves. Life is more enjoyable when there is someone at your side to live it with.
Miss Quartermain chapter 32 . 11/13/2008
(hugs) Oh, my word, this was a fabulous read! I loved it! Nemo rocks, of course. Along with skinner, the cheeky thing.
Page-Mistress chapter 31 . 11/9/2008
[is silent for a moment, then hugs the authoress] Thank you for not killing him!
wicked-n-lazy chapter 31 . 11/4/2008
Wow... you just couldn't help yourself but have a happy ending, could you? You had a death in the group but no! Sawyer lives XD It matters not what the crazed fans threaten yu with you had good DRAMA there and while I don't want to criticise you fr it- it was just too happy for me _ sorry, but that doesn't mean I'm not enjoying the story... I just had to have an 'ugh everyones hapy' moment and crawl back into the dark space *grins and shrugs*

Ah well.
Master of the Boot chapter 31 . 11/4/2008
I'm gonna say: this chapter was short, but hot dee did it tie things up perfectly.

Ah yes, the good old sarcophagus, what would any stargate fan be without it.

I liked Holme's introspection at the end. Once more, you paid good tribute to the detective.

That was so smooth of Hyde, stomping on that false god Kheti like a bug.

By the way, I've got a couple of my own stories up. Not sure if you know the fandom but maybe you might.

And don't worry, you aren't unloved, just unreviewed.

Love you

TA

Master of teh Boot
Cranberries chapter 31 . 11/4/2008
I, as in reviewer, AM ALIVE! And here reviewing! Althought I don't really have much to say besides awesome chapter...not much of a Sawyer fan so I really have nothing much to say about him...
Miss Quartermain chapter 31 . 11/4/2008
I love you! You kept Tom! Oh, happy day! Love this story! Love you! What now, I wonder?
Master of the Boot chapter 30 . 10/28/2008
Good to have you back. Once more, Hyde and Daria seem to complete each other in a fight. While Jekyl is there for the civilian moments. What's so great is that she's sort of in love with the whole package.

Mr. Q was fantastic. Stupid, arrogant ga'ould. Where's Baul when you need him. Saywer on the other hand is going to be a piece of work. I knew Mina could pull through. And yes, Saywer fans are going to be pissed for a while.

Now they're all back together, skinner included. I could clearly seen in my head Hyde pounding the jackals into a pulp.

It'll be sad to say goodbye to this story, but all good things must come to an end.

TA

MAster of teh Boot
Miss Quartermain chapter 30 . 10/28/2008
AH! Tom! What? Ok, ok, I won't hate you yet. But, Oh. My. Freaking. Holy. GOSH! Intense doesn't BEGIN to describe this! Edge of my seat! Keep it up!
Cranberries chapter 29 . 10/9/2008
Yay for plot twists that saves my favorite character...or the alternate mind of said favorite character!
Miss Quartermain chapter 29 . 10/9/2008
Ron Weasley moment. I love it! *hugs holmes* You kidder, you!
Teres chapter 28 . 10/1/2008
Interesting jackal-creature you have here. Anubis warrior or something like it?

Oh, dear. Holmes, what are you doing?