Reviews for The Oldest Story in The World
awtr101fan chapter 13 . 8/10/2008
k, 1st of all what adam & linda did was crappy of them. but on the brite side, i luv the way missy & charlie have been able 2 connect. i think that last chapter ended on a sweet note. i hope this isn't the end. can't wait 2 read more :)

-erica
BadgerInMySoup chapter 13 . 8/7/2008
YAY, you updated! And it's a great chapter, since Missy and Charlie have finally admitted thier feelings for each other. I can't wait for the other chapter...but I'll miss this story once it's finished.
BadgerInMySoup chapter 12 . 6/19/2008
OMG I LOVE THIS FIC. I missed it so much! Come on Charlie, ask Missy out already! I know you'll put Charlie and Missy together. Won't you? Oh, hehe, you will...you will...

Can't wait for more!
For Esme chapter 11 . 6/1/2008
CHARLIE! Well damn. Alright... I'm... a bit speechless. In a good way though. :)Linda and Adam are much more better suited for each other.
For Esme chapter 10 . 5/30/2008
Oh my god, the characterization in this chapter was so freakin' amazing it blew my mind! I know I say this a lot but...I LOVE IT!

"You know how bitchy Mama Duck gets when she’s had a few." Fav. line, dunno why, I just can totally see Connie being that way.

I hope inspiration continues to strike for this one, it's getting good. :)
BadgerInMySoup chapter 10 . 5/30/2008
I love Missy! I've missed this fic so much, it was so nice to see an update. Great chapter, as usual.
For Esme chapter 9 . 5/8/2008
I love Charlie's revelation at the end of this chapter. DUH Captain Duck!
tennisfreak328 chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Another great chapter. So sad they did not make the playoffs, and shocking Adam didn't care. I guess he had more important things on his mind. I am kind of curious as to what else was on the cd now. Also sorry for being a bad reviewer lately.
fanficfan84 chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
another awesome chapter:) I've probably said this before, but I think Charlie and Missy would be great together. Anyway, I can't wait to read more:)
BadgerInMySoup chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Hey, so glad you updated! Ok so I'm liking Missy, though I hope the just friends thing won't last too long.

Heehee, Connie being all protective. Linda's feeling a little iffy with the Missy situation huh.

Can't wait for more!
BadgerInMySoup chapter 8 . 4/30/2008
Yay! Charlie and Missy are making progress, they are tres cute. Can't wait to see more of them, hehe. Great chapter, as usual.
fanficfan84 chapter 8 . 4/30/2008
Another excellent chapter:) I love Julie and Portman together (they're my favorites), but I like Charlie w/ Missy as well. Anyway, good story and I can't wait to read more:)
fanficfan84 chapter 7 . 4/29/2008
Awesome chapters! this is a review for both Chs. 6 & 7 since I read them both today:) Can't wait to read more:)
BadgerInMySoup chapter 7 . 4/28/2008
Oh, Charlie's got a date! Whoo-hoo, you go Captain Duck! But who is this Brett? And why me no likey?

As for the other couples, cute. But I've always favored Charlie. I wonder why...*chuckle*
For Esme chapter 7 . 4/28/2008
I love how you can completely capture how perfectly awkward high school is. Awesome job...as always.