Reviews for The Oldest Story in The World
ballerinadoll9 chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
aw!
tennisfreak328 chapter 6 . 4/27/2008
I actually thought the story was over, but I am glad it isn't. Very intreasting developments, so update soon.

-Jen
BadgerInMySoup chapter 6 . 4/27/2008
Oh, is Charlie getting a new crush? This Missy doesn't sound too bad. Is Linda getting regretful? Oh, who knows? Can't wait for the next update!
fanficfan84 chapter 5 . 4/26/2008
Aw poor Charlie. R U going to finish this story? I think it is really good:) And, I love the stories that hook up Julie and Portman. I think they're so cute together;) Anyway, I hope you do upload more chapters to this.
For Esme chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
This reminds me a little of the new Little Rascals that came out in the early 90's...with Charlie as Spanky and Adam as Alfalfa and I guess Linda's Darla... love it. That was a cute chapter, I love Paceyfication.
alemica2 chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
Great chapter, a little confusing at some points, but really great. I loved that you mentioned Dawson's Creek, really funny. Update soon!
BadgerInMySoup chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
I'm reviewing this chapter because I loved it so much. I feel kinda bad for Charlie...but I loved every DC reference and the TomKat one too.
account-deleted-1990 chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
Great chapter! I hope that u update really soon! ;P hehe...
guessgirl chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
Yay new chapter. Julie and Portman are quite the dynamic duo, the banter between them is great. Hopefully Charlie and Adam will be able to resolve their differences eventually, although I can see Charlie's P.O.V. Keep it up, can't wait to read on and see what happens next.
tennisfreak328 chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
Very intense. Keep it up.
Listerfiend86 chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
Great story, I can't wait to see how Julie's plan pans out. Keep going! :o)
account-deleted-1990 chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
Great chapter! Haha, Julie is actually very smart ;P
guessgirl chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
Very glad you've updated. I love Julie's little plan and Portman's little offhand comments are great as well. Can't wait to read on and see whether her plan works or not. Keep up the great work.
guessgirl chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
Excellent update, I really like the advice that Julie gave to both Adam and Charlie, absolutely spot on. Keep up the great work really looking forward to reading more.

Big Kudos for all of your wonderful stories, I love reading them.
account-deleted-1990 chapter 2 . 2/28/2008