Reviews for War! Alexis VS Blair
scootaloo34 chapter 14 . 7/15
o miau esto es perfecto
You did the duel wrong. You forgot flame wingman's effect and you got skyscraper's effect wrong too. Not that it mattered
Animerock88 chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
Um... I like this it's just plain but make Blair battle Jaden
And beat the hell out of Jaden (I hate him 99%)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/11/2015
FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF... DRAGON BALL Z!
Ryuko monogatari chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
you are the greatest author on the whole damn website! besides me, of course, but then, who is better than me?
irequierme1 chapter 14 . 10/8/2012
Good story :)
TanksRus3 chapter 14 . 1/24/2012
Good story
TanksRus3 chapter 14 . 1/24/2012
Good story
TanksRus3 chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
Another thing about chap 3 skyscraper raises your monsters atk by 1000 atk points
TanksRus3 chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
1)when flame wingman attacks it deals the destroyed monsters attk point strait to the opponents life points and also deals the normal battle damage.

2) bladedge needs 2 tribute monsters to summon.
Sliferlove chapter 14 . 9/15/2011
Even though it doesn't have a lot of reviews this story is great! Problaby a top 5 story for me keep up the good work:D
Davie the Inspirational Gamer chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Oh, huh. I just realized I read this last year and forgot to leave review. How discourteous of me. :P Anyway, loved how this story turned how. Honestly, this was the first story that led me to fanfic. I'm grateful for what your story has lead me too. Did I mention that I loved how this story went? Great work!
Candy Couture chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Hahah :) "You both look like you are in a staring contest and the prize is a hot dog on a stick" -That is my favorite line.

Great job!
Yoko Nenshou chapter 6 . 4/13/2010
"Alexis, I made two guys turn gay" when exactly did this occur?
superecho chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
Good!

...It freaks me out that Mindy want to be with Chazz.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »