Reviews for The Revealing
Wallace chapter 16 . 4/25/2012
That was one of the best things I've ever read...simply amazing
I Cloud Strife chapter 16 . 3/14/2010
That was amazing! Best Cloti I read so far! Oh my..!
LadyTeefStrife chapter 16 . 1/21/2010
wow... just wow.

This is the BEST cloti EVER!

wow...

cloti is happiness!
silverdigger chapter 16 . 9/1/2009
*sigh* Oh, that's the good stuff. I'm just sorry Cloud had to get all beat up. This is the first story I've read on this premise, and I really enjoyed it.
chocobohead chapter 16 . 1/26/2009
ohmigodohmigodmohmigod. that was perfect. absolutely perfect!damn you've got everything in check. and i loved how tifa was angry angsty because of continuosly . write some more!
lockhedhart chapter 16 . 10/20/2008
on word... WOW! that was really amazing! really touching and exactly how i imagined the lifestream scene! it was really emotional, sweet, kind of confusing at times and PERFECT! after ch 14 i'm just like NO! everything is lost! but it worked out! iloveditloveditlovedit! please promise you'll keep writing! love ur style IT is very CHARMING!

_ can't wait for ur other stories :)
nitaBonita chapter 16 . 6/30/2008
AW! that was the cutest cloti fic i have read so far! lol it was very good! amazing author! loved it!
Seelenspiel chapter 16 . 2/14/2007
loved *loved* it. funny, romantic and angsty. best combination for a fiction
Kkim19 chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
aw, very strange position they're both in. i'm sorta confused, but i like da story. very cloti kinda thing...

KK
Vira chapter 15 . 5/28/2006
Bravo, bravo bravo! Miss Rokusan lady I must zay yoztory very much enzertained mwah. Iz is emotional, dramatic, inzerestin, and everyzing I want it to be. Roku dearest, iz is a job well zon. I am so proud of it and I juz hope you are too.
sarasunnyshine chapter 16 . 2/4/2006
that...was one of the greatest stories i have ever read. it was, perfect, i say. it made me so happy and it was just so much like i thought of cloud and tifa's relationship. i need stories like this one to assure me that its should really be cloud and tifa nad NOT cloud and aeris.

U rule!
Vahkhiin chapter 16 . 1/3/2006
aw..this was a really sweet story!

loved it

Ashley125
Kiome-Yasha chapter 14 . 11/3/2005
Um...I love this chapter really I do, but the lime up there...I don't think it was fit for a rated T more like rated R! But other then that it was really good!
g3ozLizh chapter 16 . 10/23/2005
THE ULTIMATE CLOUD-TIFA LOVE STORY THAT LEAVES NOTHING UNANSWERED!

My God! I nearly was giddy (no! beyond giddy!) with all the emotions you were weaving around the two after I finished reading your fic to the extent that I have a hard time typing now, processing my thoughts... It was that good!

Wow! I wanna say more, to express how your fic made an impact on me but I am just a lost for words. I never knew that there could be a CloTi fic such as this that would exist!

Ohpleasohplease! Write an epilogue or a sequel or something, of them getting married and having children...

Oh, I'm soo happy! Thank you for sharing this fic with us! May you write a lot more!

More power to you! _
Layla chapter 16 . 10/10/2005
O:) That was really nice. I love the conclusion!