Reviews for Sick
RPPuzzle chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Darn this is the last Yukari/Minamo fic you've written...time to hunt for more, but reading them all was a pleasure thank you very much. As sapphic said, I too was hoping they'd stop by their apartment and demand an explanation only to be interrupting their alone time :3. Also a story of Nyamo taking care of Yukari when she's sick would also be awesome.

Wish there was more Yukari/Nyamo stuff, but seeing the girls' conversation was cool and oh man Kimura and gym *shudder*. And I bet you didn't know about Nichijou back when you wrote this fic, but I pretended the sub for Yukari was Hakase XD. It's such a coincidence you describe the sub almost like Hakase, last name and everything!
Demented Noodles chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I would have preferred it if one of 'em really was sick and the other was taking care of her. That would have been so sweet!
Enis chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Lol that was good. Keep up the work.
Oocami chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Loved the ending! :D Great work!
BioDragon chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
This is so funny and so very cute. Great work :)
whyNd.Heck chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
that rocked as usual coming from you _ i love this's still #1!
sapphicspencil chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Ah damn, I was hoping the girls would show at Nyamo's house to demand an explanation XD

But as you know, I love your fics anyway *bows to the goddess of Yukari/Nyamo*
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
LOl! That was really funny! Great job!
Ryuuseikan chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Weener1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
'Thrilling tale of cereal' Hehheheheh!

This is spectacular! What a novel concept, I had never thought of it like this. What if they ARE off on a romantic tryst and instead call into work sick?

And with all the terror they leave behind it sure makes for an interesting day for the girls as well!

writer-jm chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Hi again!

Glad to see you back! I needed something to perk me up a bit!

Yeah, Tomo shouldn't brag about beating Yukari to class. It's like a non-morning person walk-racing a zombie!

I would hate to be a sub for Yukari... Br... Tomo and Kagura would be annoying. Osaka... would be Osaka... I bet Kimura's class would be nice because of relief... Sorry lost tangent moment.

Kimura as gym sub? Oh boy...

I admit that I probably would have gone with the double hangover theory. Wouldn't take much to believe it.

Of course, it was for other reasons! I just wonder if they would figure it out on their own. Plus, it would be funny to see them question their teachers when they returned the next day!

See ya next time!

SmileyDudette chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
That was good, you did yuri without the yuri, if you know what I mean.
YukaNya suki chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Nice! Very Nice!
ShadowNeko13 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Kya~! That was absolutely adorable! Once again my friend, you've pulled off another great YukarixNyamo story of pure awesome. XD (I'd say the wait was worth it, by the way). O Having Kimura teach gym was GENIUS. Can't wait for the next one n' Keep writin'!

~Shadow Neko