Reviews for Starting With Dry Lips
fanfictionlover chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
You should continue with this and make it so Draco falls in love with hermionie, and she has to pick between him and Viktor! She should go with Viktor because he likes her for all of her...but there should be a point to show that only Draco can amount to her knowledge of everything really...It would be an interesting story!
Annika the Merciful chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Awww that was really cute. I liked all of it! I really like how Malfoy and Hermione are friends and he wants to give her that happiness he knows she's missing. Very well done!

Annika
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
please write more pretty please :D :D
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Part of it is Viktor's inadeptness with the English language and his burly figure, but he seems to be rather cavemanish in this fic... Still, I liked the way you wrote Hermione, and the interactions between Hermione and Draco.
StormN624 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
That was a nice little interlude, thanks for sharing
charlotte30 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
If Rowling knew anything about writing romance, Hermione would have ended up with Viktor, just like this. A much more believable and desirable pairing. Only wish it could have been longer.
thekeeperoftime chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
As usual, your writing style is great! Vicktor should get Hermione. It's cute!
debjunk chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I see you wrote this as a one shot, but it has all of the things needed for a longer story. Wouldn't mind seeing a sequel.