Reviews for Friends and Woes
leelanmahome chapter 3 . 2/24/2016
Loving this.
SokaiRox chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This story is de most emotional, coolest & lovely story I've eva read ;)
korychi chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
Kairi's death was very fitting for the story, excellent work! _
Khi.again chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I meant to spell putt like this put and not putt
Khi chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
It was great i luv it! make another one! and putt me in it!Thank you. :):):):):) 8D turn your head left.
The Great Hunter chapter 9 . 9/7/2008
*hope to not get stabed by sporks* xD
The Great Hunter chapter 9 . 9/7/2008
Hehe~ Good story, I liked it. (I liked the first ending better though)

I hope to read some more fanfic from you! Continue writing! D
Evelyn Fried chapter 9 . 7/11/2008
Yay, thats a much happier ending. Love the story.
The Swanton Bomber chapter 9 . 6/4/2008
I knew there had to be an alternate ending! It's mostly because if a good character dies, the readers will feel sad, so the author has to make up an alternate ending that is all happy, and all that crap. Nice chapter, though! :P
Infatuation-x chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
aha.. where's Namine! XD
AwesomeJoshua chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
yay happy ending] haha i was a tad bit depressed when kairi died in the last one (starts crying and running around in circles) heh but this one is all happy yay] (starts crying and running around in circles) haha im glad for the alternate ending though, and it was a really good story by the way]
Kimberly chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
One more thing. TAKE THAT RETARDED MINNIE OUT OF THE SCENE ! SHE'E NOT NEEDED! Is she human or IS SHE THAT "THAT MOUSE THAT CREEPS ME OUT". PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE THAT BITCH OR ANONELSE. CHANGE YOUR MIND! CHANGE YOUR MIND, KAIRISORASLOVE! CHANGE...YOUR...MIND! DO NOT INCLUDE ANYONE ELSE(are Sora and Minnie together?); IT'S HEARTBRAKING! (crying) PLEASE! BRING KAIRI BACK TO LIFE! KEYRA NEEDS TO SEE HER REAL MOTHER! Thank you for your time and patience. Please change everything. Just so you know I don't tkink your bad at all!

Please respond!
Kimberly chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
On chapter 7, why the HECK did Kairi have to die! It was so soon! It happened back then, but now we have laerned how to keep a mother and a baby alive. Can't you work atleast something out with Kairi? Well, I mean, now that you have her in the grave I don't really know what to say! Kairi, Sora, and Keyra should be together all alive! I was hoping for Kairi to see her little baby girl! No offense, but it kind of sounded stupid and sad! If you can (I don't really know how Fanfiction works) PLEASE DELETE THAT CHAPTER AND START ONE JUST LIKE IT BUT IMPROVE THE END! You are a very good writer and I hope I have changed your thinking. I am a real Sora and Kairi fan (as you can see), and I would like it if Kairi could live. Sorry if I offended you. I didn't mean to sound that way...IF you're thinking that. PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU! Ok, now I have an idea for you. If you decided to change your mind, Sora and Kairi should go through the first days with all the baby crappy stuff blah blah blah, and Sora and Kairi struggle when Riku comes out of jail and he tries to kidnap Keyra. How about it? Just let your mind flow after that. Will you please take my advice?
AwesomeJoshua chapter 8 . 5/11/2008
wow...that really broke my heart right there...especially the ending. its so captivating for me to be listening to a song while picturing things that are happening in a story. and the way i pictured this...i cried...i'll admit that i really did cry. yeah it was really sad, but i like sad stories] so congrats, please make a sequel or something so that i dont have to be left in the dark] im bored without your story]
AwesomeJoshua chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
haha CURSE YOU AND THES GOSH DARN CLIFF HANGERS!but i love them oh so much at the same times] WHOO for the cliffhangers] but did you know that you have an incredible story here?ive been reading it all night]and im not even tired,which means i can go another chapter! YAY]