Reviews for Moonlight Wish
Running Ninja chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
*insert all the compliments here*
nonameface chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Really nice. I like the way Tetra's thoughts are lain out and organized. It makes it simpler to read that way.

(People for some reason have a hard time writing in first-person. Your one of the few people whose stories I've read that makes SENSE.)

Awesome Job.
ThePhantomWolf chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Princess who prefers being a pirate? Thata girl, prove em stereotypes wrong! Steal your own treasure, fight your own fights, yeah! XP I like our savvy pirate, GIRLS RULE BOYS DROOL! (woo-hoo childishness)
fleeing-arrow chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
It was quite good. i think you should write a longer Tetra fic, u capture the personality and thoughts well.
Rozewater chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I think you really captured Tetra's personality well. She happens to be one of my favorite characters; finally a girl that can handle herself, with some spunk to boot! Either way, very well done. You now have me itching to find some more Tetra fics to read!
esm8m chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Very nice. The way the words and descriptions are woven together works well, and it is interesting to see how Tetra is wondering about her destiny. The ending is also good, if a bit vague.
Nny11 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I love your wording through out this whole fic, it really brings you into that moment.