Reviews for Pulse
KaseyRae chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
Aw. Such fluff. I just want him to be a vampire again. I miss his perfection, his awesome vampire qualities, his eyes.
Team Rosalie chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
luv the stry! update soon!
JustYourAverageRavenclaw chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
aw
kphsfluteplayer chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
WOW...that was AMAZING:D...you are a really good author...i look forward to reading more of your great works...Great JOB!
Starkreactor chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
I know it's been a little while, but please, I would love to read more! The whole thing about how Carlisle (sp) Changed Edward back was really in depth and neat...quite believable. )
twilight1fan chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
omg! please keep going! this is amazing! i loved that last part here edward blushes! genious! :) keep going please!
Kayla -1012 chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
ah. i already reviewed and i still have to make sure that you keep going...well i have to know, will he still remember everything he has learned...like the four time he went to middle school, will he become a doctor, will he follow in his real pather foot steps and become a lawyer...will he take bella and move back to his old house...come on...you can not just stop at chapter five...you are exploring a whole new patht han anyother fanfiction i have read before...YOU GAVE EDWARD HIS DREAM! you cant stop now!
Kayla -1012 chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
i just thought of something, if eveything about edward is returing, then wont his looks go back to the way they were before he changed onto a vamp...will his skin go back to normal...will if be covered in freckles... like his family portrait in stained glass windows...please dont stop...you have to go back and finish this...PLZ! This is totally amzing. we all want more! no one is protesting...we all want more...this could trun into every vamp in the worl never having to exist...you couls change it all...you have to keep going...sorry...my reviews are always way to long...but i have so much to say...it makes me feel like bella sometimes(and now edward too)(totally Fell on the floor laughing until i couldnt breath anymore and was cring...*blush*:)*blush*
Kayla -1012 chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
you have to keep going. how can you stop. we all ahve to know how edward keeps up. and the rest of them, are they all going to change...please i know its been a year but why stop...? you will have new ideas and better writing skills .. you have to keep going!
BiT ME ELMO chapter 5 . 6/13/2009
aw i think this story was really cute !

i love the end of chapter 5 !

i think you finish it .

its great !
beautifulnightmarex chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
-chants- we want...we want more...more more more more more
twilight1fan chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
keep goin! i love this story! please! ive been waiting for it to be edward who blushes! lmao
DeeStruction chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
This is an awesome story so far.

I pissed myself laughing with the soda thing and I think I damn near started crying when he blushed.

Update soon?

It's seriously awesome
LabRats89 chapter 5 . 1/8/2009
Are you ever going to update this story? It's so good! You can't leave us hanging here! Please let me know!
writergirl135 chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
i love it, uv got real inspiration! but does edward stay w/ the rest of the cullens? does anyone else ever do it?