Reviews for WHEN DID HE 1
Dysphemisms chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I love this story so far. The characters are great and you have then keeping in with how they would be on the show.

I have one little gripe though. When you change character perspective could you separate it with a line or an extra space becuase it's really discombobulating they way you have written it, it's like whiplash!

Good work otherwise! I can't wait to read more.
WIWJ chapter 13 . 7/12/2008
Thanks for putting it all together! I added it to the C2. That makes two of your stories! Congrats! Keep writing I love this story.

bovary chapter 13 . 7/12/2008
Bosco is so lovely in this chapter, wanting Faith to be herself before beginning a new relationship...

A short but sweet chapter
bulletproofweeks chapter 10 . 6/19/2008
Please continue! PLEASE!
bulletproofweeks chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
Good question...
bulletproofweeks chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
Now, THAT is an unexpected twist, but plausible. Work is definitely going to be awkward now. Ty too. HAHA, lol.
bulletproofweeks chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Poor Faith. Good start.
Pawy chapter 10 . 3/28/2008
I'm really enjoying it! Please continue with your good work.
kimtom4eva chapter 10 . 3/18/2008
Now if he would just tell her how he feels!
SirenJunkie chapter 10 . 3/18/2008
I was just thinking about your story when the update came to my inbox. Haha.

I love this chapter, i'm so anxious to see what happens next!

Keep up the great writing.
kimtom4eva chapter 9 . 3/7/2008
That's funny, I can't wait to see what Bosco does next. I hope he makes his move soon!
SirenJunkie chapter 9 . 3/7/2008
Swet Chapter!

Vinnie's living dangerously, I would worry about Bosco shooting me if I was him. Haha.

And you also keep updating, which is great cause i'm really into the story. I should try to do the same...

Anyways, good work, thanks for sharing!
kimtom4eva chapter 8 . 3/4/2008
So Sorry I haven't reviewed in awhile, I've been so busy with work I've had to catch up on my reading. Your doing a great job portraying all the relationships in this story, I can't wait to read the next chapter!
SirenJunkie chapter 7 . 3/3/2008
I'm pretty impressed, your chapters just keep getting better. I personally have such a hard time writing dialogue, but in your stories I can always just see the characters and know that what you write is exactly what they'd say. Plus the twists and turns make it pretty enjoyable. Great job on this chapter, I will be eagerly anticipating the next!
shakamia chapter 6 . 3/3/2008
U post the same chapter...i think this fic is great, can't wait to see the discussion between Faith and Bosco