Reviews for Strawberries
Spring Awakening News chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Whooaaa Awesome!

SPRING AWAKENING THE MOVIE!
CHECK OUT THE LINK!

projects/299537666/spring-awakening-the-movie-the-story-that-shocked

AND...

SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND KEEP THE STORY ALIVE!
SnowGirl098 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Oh, this is lovely. There really aren't enough Wendla/Melchior moments like this.
TheCityTurnsOrange chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I just adore the way you wrote Wendla...sort of prissy and naive and yet...thoughtful in her way. I think people tend to write her too angelic generally, so I really liked the way you had her judge the other girls...it was a realistic touch, since most girls probably do that.

I also love your writing style. It's just poetic and beautiful and so romantic without being sappy or overdone.
House-M.D.-Lover chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Love it! I could end this review with that...but I'll go into a little more detail. haha.

1. I love these lines: "'Your eyes are very dark,' Melchior had said warmly. 'You have lovely eyes.'" I mean like, usually people don't complimant someone on darkness, but he does. It's so pretty and beautiful.

2. I LOVE. L-O-V-E how Wendla is almost talking behind the other girl's backs. For some reason, I've always pictured her to be a little bit catty and stuck up. THIS IS AWESOME how you captured that.

P.S.

I would be honored if you R/R my story. Thanks! :)
Thegirlsmiles chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Oh my gosh, I love everything about this. I love how he compares her to Aphrodite, in a roundabout way. So cute.

I noticed it posted on LJ also, you might want to post it to the Melchior/Wendla community ... we'd probably go crazy.

It was extremely well written, sweet and sad at the same time. I'm inspired to write the ending, tbh.