Reviews for Harry Potter & The Fifth Element
pixelbun1 chapter 13 . 7/9
very verbose, the pace crawls like you wouldn't believe.
Jaquelinerose chapter 31 . 6/13
such an amazing story! the main plot and sub plots play together magnificently
Idk if I can read much more of this. Albus is a conniving, manipulative, over-controlling bastard who actually believes he has the right to dole out information that is Harry's right to know. Who is Albus to act like Harry's God?
Good
Deathbeast chapter 88 . 5/22
I have read a fair few stories over the last year and this one, for me, ranks up there with the best I have read. I would go so far as to say that its on a par with Harry Crow by robst.

Do you have plans to write the 7th year material as hinted in the story? Ithink we would all like to read that.

Keep up the good work.
Sasha Starr chapter 88 . 5/18
Are You going to write something else? I hope so! Sasha Starr
SappySoulTaker chapter 46 . 5/14
you is harry such a bitch?
Revan chapter 3 . 5/13
Lol! I like how last chapter has Harry defending Cho ethnicity and in this one he's slamming her and saying how she's just eye-candy
Gold
Revan chapter 2 . 5/13
It was pretty good up to the point where you hamfisted in your own personal left wing propaganda. Historically it's almost always been the left that's faugt tooth and nail against equality but even at that a predominately left wing community is not necessarily going to be more or less prejudice (even though it's the left that's currently pushing for racial segregation in schools). Honestly I don't get why you did this, it was so sudden and not really related to anything going on. I was already annoyed by the Asian-broken-engrish-kungfu stereotype but then you went and did this. Also, what does Harry having dating an Asian girl have to do with anything AT All with what Duddly just said? It so aggravating that you would sabotage what must be one of the finnest hp fics like that.
Good good
antim1santhrope chapter 9 . 4/29
the story and plot so far has been great, but (you did warn us) there's a lot LOT of detail... and that's just not for me... i felt like i was reading "a tale of 2 cities" ... Detail Overload... that being said there's plenty of people into that type of thing and i would recommend this to them because it is a well done story (i also love that you went back and tried to change some names, etc to be more cannon compliment once the later books came out)