Reviews for An Innocent Game
hadago77 chapter 1 . 11/11
actions have consequences. incredibly good and original piece of work.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
WHOA. Pretty damn intense, there. But Kim had some really good points, and I hope the gossips and the snoops lose a hell of a lot of sleep over it.
jd9393 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
...Damn...I would be lying if I said I said I expected this from a KP story, but it was good.
holydemon00 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Yeah that's definitely what should happen if you let teenage amateurs fight criminals. They can't even handle their own friends...

Guess Will Du was right after all.
Tragic warrior chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Nice one-shot. One thing I noticed is that Ron may never walk again but if he does, he'll be crippled; perhaps a mistake in how you phrased it. Nonetheless, I did enjoy reading this.
Dsman chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
edward455 was me before i had a emial address
nigeltje chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
very good :p
edward455 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
wow thats messed up and this is my fith time reading it
edward455 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
hey you should add team go with shego oh you should add more pepole i have read this 3 times more chapters do you know who mego is make hime die death by being steped on he has the power to shirnk oh and get the cops involed with aresting any one who messed up the mission oh and make so the teachers new about this mission
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
wow :O ron not dead is he?
Drag0nf1y chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Message recieved Captain. Though I don't really understand why some people overlook the little details like this.

This story got me thinking: Why do we gossip?

It never really made sense to me. Why do some people want to know everything about everybody and then use it to either make fun of them or use it enrich our own lives.

I know those kind of people have "needs", but think about the consequences before you put your own foot in your mouth.

Anyway, keep up the great work!
tymofey chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
That's scary and shocking, but i believe the tragedy supposed to be so..
XyKPfan chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Um. That was interesting. Kindda scaried me with the "where her left eye had been was a gaping hole". Change of pace. And the title? Big suprise at the end! Antway keep up the great work!

(please don't write another fic like this. It creeped me out at the end)
Niquest chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
A bit dark, but very good.

Also very easy to see happening. I'm suprised something like it never happened in the series, though in a less severe manner.

Gossip is very dangerous after all.

Well Done, Well done.
Star-Eva01 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Captain Kodak:

This is a story that makes one think..

How could something "harmless" have such an outcome?

Could the simple act of taking a picture of a couple in what looks like an act of something so small have such results?

I agree with JAKT, here. That was one of the reasons that I have always enjoyed your work. You do hold the "KP World" to a set of rules.

Sometimes the best thing to do is to do nothing. I think here, that the school learned the lesson that Kim and Ron have been aware of from the start.. Sometimes, those that break the law, will take anything and use it to hurt those that fight the good fight.