Reviews for Love's Ultimate Virtue
riorio chapter 17 . 3/22/2015
Great end! I'll be waitin for the next Sequel.
riorio chapter 16 . 3/20/2015
You gave me a HEARTACHE! Great chapter. By-the-way, PLEASE upload the next chap of 'Psychic Wars' fast, I'm dying to read it! Thanks for this great chapter once again
riorio chapter 15 . 3/16/2015
Cries! Great as usual! So emotional!
riorio chapter 13 . 3/14/2015
Again keepin me in suspense! GREAT!
riorio chapter 3 . 3/11/2015
Really strange!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/11/2015
Suuuuuuuuuuperb I just love this story true love... Makes me cry
Guest chapter 17 . 1/16/2015
Suuuuuuuuuuperb
VannessaCloud chapter 17 . 3/7/2014
Awesome story!
TimPrime1 chapter 17 . 9/10/2011
Dude I loved this story. Even from the first one "Fight for love". But I first read "Almost lost". So far I'm glad that Ash n Misty got married and had a family. I am a loyal Pokeshipper. I have also made Pokeshipping stories. But they don't even compare to urs. U have very good ideas abt them. But if u want to read more, check my faves list, and my fave authors. If u want. But there r other shippings I'm with though. But my gosh ur in my top ten. And OH MY GOSH.

Frieza has Misty in his right hand by her neck. And she's struggling.

Me: LET HER GO NOW FRIEZA.

Frieza: Hehehe. And why would I do that? I could just kill her right now.

Ash: YOU BETTER NOT IF U KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR U.

Frieza chuckles and looks at the group agn.

Frieza: Fine then. HERE.

He throws her and Ash catches her bridal style. Left arm under her back, right arm under her legs. Everyone look to where Frieza was at and he's gone, agn.

I go to the entrance and look back at them.

Me: As soon as I get him. Interrogations will occur.

I then leave. Ash looks at Misty in his arms with her head burried in his chest out of fear again. He holds her close while her left hand is on his chest as well. He then looks back up.

Ash muttering to himself: Get him. And I hope he gets what's coming to him. No one harms Misty and gets away with it.

Well I have to find Frieza again. He's nothing but trouble. Well till next time.

Timprime1 out
kirnpreet kaur chapter 17 . 3/26/2011
SAME OLD ASH -_-

BUT LI AND SAKURA...OMG THEY ARE LIKE A PERFECT COUPLE...ASIDE FROM ASH AND MISTY!
kirnpreet kaur chapter 15 . 3/26/2011
wow Ash and Misty's family have such a jacked up life. but ur still a genius!
Kirnpreet Kaur chapter 14 . 3/26/2011
wow lik genius! i feel like im watching t.v! this AAML story is so going to be the first one at the top of my list for awesome AAML stories! i envy u and ur geniusness plz write more stories that are super awesome! i know u can do it!
ziggyricer9615 chapter 17 . 4/24/2010
OMG Great story! Loved every part of it. So much emotion was built up into it, that it made it feel life-like (to me at least). Hm...one final 'challenge'? I wonder what that could be. Can't wait for the sequel which will make this a pentalogy (5-PART EPIC SAGA)! Greatest stories ever!
ziggyricer9615 chapter 15 . 4/24/2010
:sniff: S-She's g-gonna be okay...r-right?

So many questions: Why am I crying so much, why is it that I feel the emotions of the characters in the story? Is it because I'm really into the story, or is it something else?
P.R. Dragonite chapter 17 . 11/13/2009
Its been so long since the last chapter and I loved it. It has made my day, since college has been one whirlwind. Can not wait for the next one and just know, that I always take time out of my day to read your stories, even when I dont review. Keep up the good work.

-PRDragonite