Reviews for Meg's Family
HinataSoup chapter 42 . 6/30
Wonderful Zombies...
HinataSoup chapter 39 . 6/29
I have to say, I loved the Lucifer around or the powers of satan in the family... Will it come out more often in the future? (I am sad I didn't read this sooner)
HinataSoup chapter 34 . 6/29
I get from the Avatar thing, but aang is supposed to be older than Katara not younger... (He is born 100 yrs earlier and was in a ice berg that long to stay same age size, but still old in time period that he was born) So would it count that he is 112 when he meets katara cause of iceberg, or is it a thing that occurs which is cancelled out cause age is something some people need to grow through? (I am not sure, its a weird question I have which needs improving to understand)
HinataSoup chapter 31 . 6/29
powers are the best, although time consuming to explain
HinataSoup chapter 24 . 6/28
So sweet for Cody and Zack to bond... (Sad for losses and happy for friendships kindled)
HinataSoup chapter 23 . 6/28
Awesome!
HinataSoup chapter 22 . 6/27
Awesome! And writer's block or not, anything is awesomeness
HinataSoup chapter 20 . 6/26
all the 'vs' things, how many are they seriously?
HinataSoup chapter 19 . 6/26
what is 'Deus ex machine'? What does it mean... (Sorry, I don't mean any offense, I don't understand it)
HinataSoup chapter 18 . 6/26
what is 'flame rising'? Or that was mentioned as 'flame rising'
HinataSoup chapter 12 . 6/25
How does Maddie understand Janet saying only 'Cookie'? Or is it just part of the story? okay...
HinataSoup chapter 11 . 6/25
HILARIOUS!
HinataSoup chapter 1 . 6/24
I never watched Family Guy much, but these stories are getting me hooked on them... (Seriously liking each twist, turn and event that happens, good or bad) so good
storytellr chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Hey, Malcolm. Just in case you go to this series, I'd really like to see what will happen if you did a chapter about Meg's supposed involvement with Jerome.
Megan Hermione Lovegood chapter 47 . 2/18/2014
*sighs* cancelled, eh? That's a real shame, this fic is brilliant. Oh well, good things will have to come to an end at some point, before they get completely crap and thrown-together *cough* simpsons *cough*. But if you do ever decide to continue with this, that would be brilliant.