Reviews for Meg's Family
TimeLordMaster108 chapter 1 . 4/25
This was a very well done sequal. Once again you've brilliantly captured the charm pacing and tone of Family Guy and I can definatly see these plots as actual episodes. The characters are once again in character and the things they say and do are believable you've also made Meg more likable once again mostly because she learns her leason and actually apologises when she does somthing wrong. The OCs were once again great and the new ones were even cooler. And finnaly one thing I forgot to comment on was the relationship between Chis and Jillian. It was very well thought out and those two were just meant for each other. Also CJ and Tilly are great and adorable they kind of remind me of Phill and Lill from Rugrats. Yeah that's another thing I forgot to comment on in my review of the first story. It was also nice to see Stewie and Bertram become friends the same goes for Maddie and Olivia. And it was actually heartwarming how Meg and Zack adopted Cody and let him be part of the family. So once again great work as always and can't wait to see more.
HinataSoup chapter 42 . 6/30/2015
Wonderful Zombies...
HinataSoup chapter 39 . 6/29/2015
I have to say, I loved the Lucifer around or the powers of satan in the family... Will it come out more often in the future? (I am sad I didn't read this sooner)
HinataSoup chapter 34 . 6/29/2015
I get from the Avatar thing, but aang is supposed to be older than Katara not younger... (He is born 100 yrs earlier and was in a ice berg that long to stay same age size, but still old in time period that he was born) So would it count that he is 112 when he meets katara cause of iceberg, or is it a thing that occurs which is cancelled out cause age is something some people need to grow through? (I am not sure, its a weird question I have which needs improving to understand)
HinataSoup chapter 31 . 6/29/2015
powers are the best, although time consuming to explain
HinataSoup chapter 24 . 6/28/2015
So sweet for Cody and Zack to bond... (Sad for losses and happy for friendships kindled)
HinataSoup chapter 23 . 6/28/2015
Awesome!
HinataSoup chapter 22 . 6/27/2015
Awesome! And writer's block or not, anything is awesomeness
HinataSoup chapter 20 . 6/26/2015
all the 'vs' things, how many are they seriously?
HinataSoup chapter 19 . 6/26/2015
what is 'Deus ex machine'? What does it mean... (Sorry, I don't mean any offense, I don't understand it)
HinataSoup chapter 18 . 6/26/2015
what is 'flame rising'? Or that was mentioned as 'flame rising'
HinataSoup chapter 12 . 6/25/2015
How does Maddie understand Janet saying only 'Cookie'? Or is it just part of the story? okay...
HinataSoup chapter 11 . 6/25/2015
HILARIOUS!
HinataSoup chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
I never watched Family Guy much, but these stories are getting me hooked on them... (Seriously liking each twist, turn and event that happens, good or bad) so good
storytellr chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Hey, Malcolm. Just in case you go to this series, I'd really like to see what will happen if you did a chapter about Meg's supposed involvement with Jerome.